Chapter 6 Accept

(Hello fellow readers. I have just finished writing some chapter for this book... took to long. I will be working on some chapters for the Batkids soulmate store. Then I will be working on the vampire diaries and DC soulmates story. Then working on the request and other projects I'm working on)

(And I was wonder, would you guys follow me if i made a tumbler page for my aesthetic outfits and other pictures I make? I need a place to put them)

Chapter 6

Third person POV.
Beca walked out of the school with Jade right beside her. "So when are you leaving?" Beca asks.

Jade looked up from looking at the ground and looked at her new friend. "In two days. Most of our stuff is packed away and sent to our new house" she said. "I'm going to miss this place?" She added on.

"I'm sorry that you have to leave" Beca said, "Na it's fine. My dads happy to finally get a better job that pays a lot more then now. So... there is an upside to it" Jade said. "Well that is good" Beca said back.

"So what do you like to do in Forks on your free time?" Beca asks. "Well I like going to the reserve beach. The lush push beach. (Sorry if I spelt it wrong or it is worng). I would go with some of my siblings" Jade said.

Beca nodded her head and scanned the parking lot for her older sister. She found her standing by her orange truck staring across the lot. Jade saw the same thing. Both teen girls followed her eyes and they landed on the Cullens.

Instead of them looking at Bella they were of course on Beca. Even Rose was looking. Rose didn't like the idea of her being human, and that she would later on be turned... but Emmett, Edward and Jasper have been waiting for the longest time to find their mate. So she was going to be trying to be nice to the small human. She would have to say that she liked her style.

"Ok I see my dad... see you tomorrow" Jade said. She rushed off and got into her dads car and left. Beca walked to her older sister with her head down.

"Finally! Took you long enough" Bella Bitched out. Beca rolled her eyes and got into the really old truck.

Third person POV.
Edward stood beside his car staring down his mate, like the other two brothers. Edward worked hard on trying to hear her thoughts but only got some little bits and pieces.

Like.
"Their watching"
"Bella is going to-"
"Is this truck safe"
"Wh-"
"Maybe"
"Run-"
"Away-"

So on. Nothing really big. It fustrated him so much. He wanted to hear everything. He has never wanted to hear someone's thoughts so much before. He rather not hear them at all. But hers, his mates thoughts is all he wanted to hear.

Jasper stood by Alice and Chase. His eyes focus onto his small mate. Her emotions was all over the place. Happy, sad, panicked, anxious and so on. He was worried, why was there so many emotions, it was like a cloud. A dark cloud floating around her and all she wanted was out. So that's what he did. He calmed her down. The only emotions now he could feel was happy and anxious. Not as much as before though.

Beca POV.
Bella pulled out of the school, my eyes was on either two things, my lap or my mates.

Everytime I looked up I would end up locking eyes with one of them. I would end up looking away blushing. Good thing Bella didn't see.

On the way home she is none stopped talking about her trying to get this guy attention.... I'm like 99% sure that she is talking about one of my mates... but she does also say she likes these other two people so.... that could also mean my other two mates.... and that means they are basically off limits until there is another person comes in and she 'falls in love with them'.

But... I also this time actually want to break her stupid rules. They are my mates... and it seems like Emmett wanted me. Well I'm 99% sure he does since we both let the first step of the binding process to happen. Why didn't I feel that much pain... it's usually supposed to be a lot of pain. But it was mild pain. But when we accept each other. I felt this rushed of happiness go through my body. It felt amazing.

I look up from my lap and see that we are home and Bella was already getting out of the car. That was fast.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader