Chapter 26 Walking

Sorry for short chapter

Chapter 26 Walking

Third person POV.

Beca sighs as she feels more water seep through her shoes, she walks down the road on the side walk of course. The ground had quite a lot of old dirty muddy wet wholes that she has to make sure that she doesn't step in them and end up hurting herself more then she was already hurt. She didn't need to sprain her leg or break it, or leg be fine and hurt some other body part like her hand, wrist or neck. She also didn't want mud on her boats.

Beca has one hand in her sweater pocket to keep it warm from the now chilly air and the other hand held her phone down beside her with google maps on. It's helping her guide her to the hospital that she has never been to, nor have she seen.

She wish she didn't need to go to the hospital on a sunday, she would rather be at home reading a book or drawing. Doing something cool, not going to the hospital becuase her older sister is a psycho and ended up beating the shit out of her sister and over a guy who clearly doesn't want her back. Beca didn't want to waste her Sunday morning, lunch and maybe afternoon at the hospital.

Beca was a good amount of blocks away from her house. It hurts walking but Beca pushed the pain away and continued her way. It's has only been 30 minutes so far and she knows it's going to take much longer to get there. Probably a couple of hours.

She hopes that when she gets to the hospital it doesn't take long. After the hospital she wants to see is she could walk to a shopping center where she could get some cover up to hide the bruises that probably cover a good amount of her face. If not then she would have to tell dad a better story then falling down the stairs.

Something he could fall for.... or tell him the truth. That's still an option for her and shes slowly thinking about it.

There is only one thing that Beca doesn't hate about this walk to the hospital is the fact that she has so far have seen 4 cats and met 3 of them, they went to her wanting cuddles from her.

Beca couldn't deny the cats, they are all adorable, everytime she would see a cat she would mently freak out. She would crouch down and call them over, 3 of them came to her and the other one sat on a property staring at her, teasing Beca. It knew that Beca wasn't aloud on the property and it liked watching her suffer.

Beca left shortly sad about the cat being a jerk. She made sure that the cat's won't follow her, she doesn't need them following her to a busy streets and getting hurt.

Beca sighs as she continues her way down the road board out of mind and in so much pain. She was slightly limping as she kept her eyes everywhere, in front, behind her, left and right and also down. She made sure that nothing bad was happening around her too. She made sure that if she saw a sketchy car or van she would moves more to the side and be ready for anything, she would get ready to looking like she was on the phone with someone.

If anything she would call her dad and just tell him where she is and that someone is following her. Then she could easily say she fell down some strais when she was going to get coffee or make coffee.

For the nurse and doctors she was going to say that she feel down the stairs last night and this morning. She didn't know if it was going to work but she was going to try it. At least she could try it.

She was debating on telling the doctor about what truly happen to her only if she could get it out of her. She might freak out and pass out or just continue lying to everyone.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader