Chapter 14 Sunny

Chapter 14

Third person POV.
Beca sighs, she didn't mean to be heard by her friend. "It's hard to explain, and it's.... I think it's long" Beca said.

She takes a bite of her raw naked carrot. "Well I'm all ears, and I have a day to listen, plus we have cellphones" Jade said. "If you want to talk about it, I'm all ears. And I'm the best at keeping secrets" she adds on.

Beca looked around her to see if Bella and her friends were around. They weren't. "Ok so this is only between the two of us" Beca started. "Of course"

"It's kind of hard. I think my sister hates me... also my mom. My mom likes Bella more then me... for some reason, I really don't know.... and really don't care... fully. I love my dad more then my mom. I also don't like my moms new husband, he also doesn't like me" Beca started rambling on. "But for some reson Bella made rules, and I have to follow them... or she will get in a bitch fit about it, like me not doing her dishes. But she would also get mom into it and she will get mad, yell, take things away from me. It's just sort of better to just do what she wants.... or she would get violent..."

Jade props her elbow onto the table and places her chin in her palm, "What kind of rules?" She asks.

"Well it's sort of in order, I'll just give you a few of them".

"Number 1. Don't talk to her"

"Number 2. Don't bother her"

"Oh this is a good, number 3. Don't even breath by her. Yeah..."

"Number 4. If people asks if we are related. We are not"

"Nummmberrr 5. If any hot guy comes by act like we don't know each other.... yeah I messed that one up good amount of times"

"Are you serious?" Jade asks. "Yeah. I'm not lieing, theres more. Of course" Beca said.

"Go on"

"Number 6. If she asks for somthing I have to get it for her, Number 7. If mom calls don't bother her. Number 8. Don't hang out with her friends or be close to her friends. Number 9. Stay out of her room. 10. Don't be annoying, and so on" "I can continue on and on" she adds on.

"Like the rules sound stupied.... and they are... but if my mom gets involved, it just goes to shit. So it's really not worth it" Beca said. "But what about now?" Jade asks. "What you mean?" Beca asks.

"Your moms not here. So technically if you wanted you can stop listening to your sister" Jade said.

"You do have a good point, I am trying to stop doing what she tells me" Beca said. "And also she isn't here and when she does want us back, I can just stay with my dad" she adds on. Jade smiles, "Well that's good... can I have a grape? Your like the only one here that brings a great snack/lunch" Jade asks.

"Yeah sure" Beca said. She pushes the little tine full of graps.

Jade ate her full lunch as the bell rang. Beca and Jade rushed to get everything in their bags. Beca zipped up her bag and place the strap on his shoulder. She grabs her other half of sandwich and takes a bite of it.

Beca POV.
This is a really good sandwich, damn I'm good at making sandwiches. I followed Jade to my woodworks class, "Ok I'll see you later" Jade said. She rushed down the hallway to her next class. I walk into my class eating the last bite of my sandwich. I went up to the teacher and got him to signed my paper. He gave me a couple of papers and told me to work on them.

Time skip. Sorry.
I walk out out of my woodworks class and down the hallway to her locker. She was done school for the day. She had her last period was her free period, that's means she can leave anytime she wants.

Jade had the same free period block has her, both teens met up at their lockers.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader