C.04

"AAAH!"

Kaminari screeched as he clung onto a nervous looking Sero. Minoru looked at him with a raised eyebrow before shaking his head with a playfully disappointed sigh. "It wasn't even a jump scare, dude." Minoru rolled his eyes but snickered when he saw that Kaminari jumped yet again at a simple door slamming open in the movie.

[Y/n] looked over at them and then at his younger brother who told him to dismiss it, nodding along before paying attention to the movie.

The movie, in the Mineta's opinion, was pretty alright but they were trying to figure out if they should turn on the lights since they turned them off to make it more 'spookier' yet every time they asked they would get an 'I'm fine' from Kaminari.

They didn't question it anymore, [Y/n] sneakily grabbing Kaminari's hand and squeezed it. He, unknowingly to him, did not see that the other person he was holding hands with was gaping at him. Kaminari smiled to himself before squeezing back, looking at the movie. He found himself not as scared as before, he was oddly calm about everything.

Once the first movie ended they decided to talk about the plot, Minoru going in to change the movie while nodding along to whatever his brother said. [Y/n] was animatedly talking about how everything could have been avoided if the people of the movie didn't do this or that. "Maybe but then it wouldn't have been as entertaining if they weren't dumb." Minoru reasoned, which got an approved nod from his brother.

They then watched movie after movie, making sure to take breaks when it got too much for Kaminari. It was after the third movie that they decided that it was time to stop and grab some dinner. They all went downstairs with the bags of empty snacks and empty bowls of popcorn putting them in their respective places. "Should I cook our meal?" asked the new TA.

"No! You don't even know how to cook!" Minoru was glaring at his brother, who had a hand to his chest with a scandalized expression.

"First of all, rude. Second, I learned how to cook thank you very much!"

"Then prove it!"

And with that, the oldest Mineta decided to cook something. Just a classic meal of steak with veggies. Of course, they helped with whatever [Y/n] needed help with and were done an hour or so later. They grabbed a plate and all went to sit down together, thanking him for the food before eating. Minoru looked surprised at the good taste.

"I'm surprised that you managed to make a good steak. Last time you were at home you almost burnt the stove down trying to make eggs."

That got both Kaminari and Sero to snort before looking away when said male glared at them.

"That was the old me, I'm the new me!" He proclaimed, sticking out his tongue when his brother didn't believe him. They continued to eat and laugh, talk about the latest japanese trends and tell their new addition everything that had happened.

He smiled and nodded along, maybe life wouldn't be so bad here after all. He'll just have to get used to it without his mentor by his side.

————————

Lol tfw you totally just don't know what else to write. Maybe something will happen in the next chapter idk