C.05

[Y/n] was fixing up his dorm room, happy that Nezu set it up before curfew hit. He put random movie posters up, along with anime and video game posters. He looked around and furrowed his brows, opening up his inventory to take out more things he set in there since the luggages he brought had limited space.

He put potted plants everywhere, set down his pc and even put up a shelf he had for the figures he bought. He also made sure he mini fridge was set up properly before putting in the snacks he had on him. He looked around once more before going into a classic thinking pose. "Here you go." A deep and playful voice said, handing him an old katana. "Thanks!" And with that he hung it up on his wall and stood back. He admired his whole room before tensing and turning to his left.

There he saw his mentor, Wade Wilson. He stared in shock before laughing gleefully, going in to hug his mentor who hugged back. "Wade! Its so good to see you man!" Wade hushed him before comically looking around before his mask formed into a smile. "Same to you! I haven't seen you in ages after the yknow." He made a motion of pointing at his neck and arm slicing.

[Y/n] chuckled and sat down on his bed, Wade soon joining him, he looked over at him and gently smiled at him when he saw his mentor put his head on his lap. "What brings you by?" He asked, making sure his hands didn't wander off as usual. Wade raised a brow and looked at him with what was a confused expression. "You called me, remember?" [Y/n] was confused before raising his brows.

"Oh, did I? I probably still can't really control that skill yet." He mumbled, pushing Wade's hands away from his ass. They sat there talking about what they've been up to, but it was mostly the older male doing the talking. "-so there I was, telling the man to stop or else I'd chop him into pieces but-." They were interrupted by a knock on the door. They both looked at the door before they stood up and shoved Wade into the closet making sure he fit before [Y/n] opened his door.

He opened it to see that it was Aizawa who looked as tired as usual. He smiled at him before seeing that the teacher has a few folders in hand. He looked back up at the teacher and Aizawa put them in his hands. "Study those, you'll be helping in lessons." He grumbled before leaving the other standing at the doorway. [Y/n] shrugged to himself and closed the door, looking at Wade with a deadpanned look as he stumbled out the closet.

He sat back down on his bed as he opened up the folders and sighed out loudly. "This sucks, why was I sent here again?" Wade perked up. "Don't answer that." His mentor huffed but soon sat down next to him. [Y/n] continued to fix his room before finally hanging up some fairy lights, attaching polaroids he had of him and his mentor (along with some other people that took his camera).

He sat down on his chair and shuffled through the folders, humming while Wade peeked over his shoulder. He backed away and huffed dramatically. "Listen, its been fun but I got to get going now. Teleport me back please!" The teen opened up a portal and waved at him. He groaned when he got a kiss on his cheek and once he turned, he saw the portal automatically close.

He breathed through his nose before turning back to focus on the folders. 'This won't be so bad!' He thought, looking proud at the what he understood.

——————————
Lol I'm alive.
This is super short, but whatever. I wanted it to be published already because I have better plans for the next chapter. Anyway, see y'all soon.