Chapter 5: Food Fights are Normal

"Crap," I mutter. Harry and Louis flash me the same confused look.

"That's my friend," I explain running out of the dressing room to aid Maddie.

"Wait! Security bloke! That's my friend!" I exclaim, standing in the doorway. He's holding Maddie roughly around the arm, beginning to escort her out.

"Jenna? How'd you get back here?" Maddie asks her blue eyes wide with shock.

"You're with her?" he asks, ignoring Maddie. I nod.

"In that case, you both have to leave." He says, walking over to collect me.

Harry pushes past me, "Wait a second, Paul. Leave them be."

"I don't remember getting anything about these two girls getting authorization to be down here. And they dont have any passes."

Louis shoulders past me on Harry's heels, "We give them authorization to be back here."

"That's not how it works," the security guard, Paul, retorts.

"Paul, do they look like murderers? This one doesn't look like she can throw a punch," Harry says pointing a finger at me.

"That's not true-" I begin to defend myself, but Harry makes a face that says 'Shut up or else you're on the street!'

"Fine. All of you, in the dressing room," Paul says, pushing Maddie towards me.

I smile, "Thank you!" I pull Maddie into the dressing room and Harry shuts the door behind us. Zayn comes back into the room, his black hair styled a little differently, looking at the four of us with an expression of confusion and shock.

Maddie squeals, "Oh my God! I'm in a dressing room with One Direction!" Harry, who was standing next to her, takes a giant step to the left.

I flick her shoulder. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"Calm youself, woman!" I exclaim.

"Sorry," she mutters more to Harry than me.

"It's okay," Harry says. Zayn and Liam take a seat on the black leather couch, I'm half tempted to join them, but I'm afraid it would be a tad bit weird.

"Yeah, women tend to get that way around us!" Louis exclaims with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"That came out just a smidge cocky, Lou!" Niall jokes walking out of the closet in a new, less sweaty, white t-shirt.

Louis protests, "Did not!"

"Did so too!"

"Nu-uh!"

"Uh-huh!"

I yell over their arguing voices, "Boys, youre both pretty! Now could you please stop? I'm getting a headache." Zayn snickers from the couch.

"Sorry, Jenna," Niall says.

"It's okay. ...Um, One Direction, this is my friend Maddie. Maddie, this is One Direction." I introduce.

"Hi Maddie." they all say.

"Hi! I'm like youre biggest fan in the world! I know-" I flick her again. "I mean you're all pretty cool.... It's nice to meet you," she mumurs. Liam, who had been sitting silently on his phone until this moment, coughs to hide his laughter.

Maddie doesn't seem to notice, but instead begins bouncing around a bit. I smile at her attempt to keep in her energy and excitement. After our introductions, she begins to talk to each one of the boys like she knows them personally. Which, considering her stalking methods she probably knows more about than any normal person should.