Detention

Luke pushed his glasses further up his nose as he wrote the sentence again and again.

"No throwing food at other students"

Luke was acused of throwing food at other students when it wasn't really him. It was a senior named Blake with his friends.

Luke was just walking by when it happened. When he tried to explain him to a teacher that walked by that he didn't do it, those boys were gone.

Luke sighed, he just wanted to go home. He didn't deserve it. Besides, he had a lot of homework to do and he promised that he would help Michael with math after school.

His teacher was out of the classroom. He was probably gonna get coffee or something.

He yawned as he stopped writing for a second and looked down at the paper blankly.

He had already written 5 pages with the exact same sentence and he was so done.

He then remembered, what if his parents will find out. His parents were very strict.

No no no

"Hello there angel" Luke heard and got put back into reality.

Michael was leaning against the door frame. "Hey.." Luke said softly, he was tired.

"What are you doing here, we would do math at my place" Michael said as he walked over to Luke and sat down on the desk in front of him.

"I have detention" Luke said sighing deeply and held a hand trough his hair.

"Oohh has Lukey been a bad boy?" Michael said and smirked.

"No! I didn't do anything it were those..meatheads from your class" Luke said.

Michael was indeed a senior while Luke was a junior.

"Which meatheads?" Michael asked and stopped flirting.

"Blake and those assholes, but Mike..you can't be here" Luke said. "The teacher will come back soon". Luke said panicking.

Michael shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care, I'll go where ever I want to go" Michael said and stood up as he hovered over Luke's desk.

He grabbed Luke's tie and pulled him towards him. Luke stopped panicking and looked into Michael's eyes. A blush crept up on his face.

Michael chuckled "do I make you nervous?" Michael asked. Luke gulped and adjusted his glasses "n-no, not at all" Luke said and then realized he sounded stupid.

Michael hummed and walked over to the side of Luke and pulled him up before pressing his lips against the blonde.

"M-mikey..t-the teacher..he'll he-"

"Shush angel, I'm trying to make you feel good" Michael whispered and continued kissing him.

Luke just went along with the kiss untill Michael started unbottoning Luke's school uniform.

"M-Michael! We can't do that here" Luke gasped as he pulled away and buttoned up his blouse.

Michael groaned "then we'll get out of here, C'mon" He said as he grabbed Luke's wrist. Luke pulled back and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I-I my parents, they'll kill me" Luke said as he gave Michael a sympathetic look.

Michael sighed "Luke, it's just one time, I mean you didn't throw food at anyone anyways..you have the right to leave" he said as he walked towards Luke and stroked his arm.

"O-okay" Luke stuttered, Michael loved the effect he had on Luke.

"Let's take the back door" Luke said as he swinged his backpack over one shoulder.

"No no, we'll take the window" Michael said and pulled Luke by his waist with him.

"Uhmm.." Luke hesitated as they stood infront of the window. "Are you sure Mikey?" Luke asked softly and looked up at the senior.

Michael smiled in adoration and nodded his head. Luke putted his hands on the window ledge. He looked down at the ground. It wasn't that far away from the ground, but he didn't like hights.

"Oh shit, that dumb teacher is coming back, hurry Luke" Michael said.

"I-I can't.." Luke said and looked at Michael.

Michael groaned before grabbing Luke and picking him up by his waist. "M-Michael, what are you-"

"Shush Luke" Michael said and jumped out the window with Luke in his arms.

Luke closed his eyes and held onto Michael's shirt with dear life.

"We're at the ground safely angel" Michael said as he pulled Luke up with him.

"S-so what do we do n-now?" Luke asked. Michael chuckeled. He loved killing Luke's innocence.

"We go to my place so i can bend you over my desk and-.." Michael said and smirked as he saw Luke's reaction. Luke raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms "so we can study" Michael said and looked at Luke smiling and nodding.

"And maybe have some fun after..?" Michael said sneaking the words out. "Hmm..we'll see about that" Luke said and grabbed Michael's hand.

"Omg Michael! I can't believe I just skipped detention!" Luke said as he was sitting next to Michael who was driving.

Michael chuckled as he turned a street.

"Oh!" Luke gasped and Michael looked confused. "What if my parents find out!? They'll kill me Mike!" Luke said as his cheeks turned red.

"Jeez Luke, take a chill pill, you'll be okay" Michael said as he rested his hand on Luke's thigh.

"In fact" Michael said as he smirked and grabbed the carton of milk out of his bag quickly.

"You would have missed this!" Michael said as he opened his window and threw the milk at Blake who was riding by on his bike.

"Oh my!" Luke said as he watched how Blake got spilled milk all over him.

Luke covered his mouth. "You can laugh Luke! It's funny and he deserved it! No one can hurt my angel" Michael said and chuckeled.

Luke then giggeled. Blake indeed deserved that. Luke had cramps after writing for nothing.

"Thanks Mikey" Luke said as he kissed Michael's cheek.

"Your welcome, angel"