Basketball pt. 3

"I'm not your mom"

If it wasn't his mom. Then who was it?

Luke's eyes opened widely as he quickly sat up and turned to see Michael standing besides his bed.

"Are you crazy!" Luke whisper yelled. Afraid that his parents would hear them.

"I guess a little bit" Michael said as he chuckled.

"Get out!" Luke whispered and pointed at the window where he came from.

"No, we need to talk" Michael said and crossed his arms.

"No we don't!" Luke said as he stood up and pushed Michael. "Get out!" Luke said once again.

"I won't" Michael said with a stern expression on his face.

"Well..I-If you don't I'll...I'll scream" Luke said and crossed his arms as well.

"No you won't" Michael said shooking his head.

"I will, Michael now leave" Luke said pointing at the window again.

"I won't" Michael said.

"Okay then" Luke said and smirked. He was gonna scream so his parents would hear him and Michael would be in big trouble.

Luke opened his mouth, but before he could even let out a sound, Michael had putted his hand on Luke's mouth and pushed him on the bed.

Muffed sounds were heard from Luke and then turned into whimpers.

Michael hovered over Luke. "Just listen to me Luke" Michael said. Luke shook his head. He decided on licking the inside of Michael's hand so he would let go.

"That won't work Luke" Michael simply said. Luke stopped and sighed before using his hands and tried pulling Michael's hand away.

It was useless since Michael was stronger than him and pinned both Luke's hands above his head with just one hand.

Michael knew Luke was pouting. Luke whimpered. How dare he did this to him.

"Now that you listen" Michael said. Luke turned his head away in sassiness.

"I came here to tell you that I'm sorry..and I know what I did was wrong" Michael admitted.

"I just..I was selfish" Michael said and sighed. Michael let go of Luke and sat down on the bed.

"I hope you can forgive me" Michael said as he played with his fingers.

A tear rolled down Luke's cheek. "I-.." Luke breathed out. "I don't think I can" Luke said.

"W-what?" Michael said on the edge of breaking. "I can't do it Michael, I just can't forgive you that easily" Luke said.

"You cut the wires of my earphones and now you're in my house...that's taking away my privacy, we aren't friends anymore and you ruined that" Luke said and sighed.

"I don't think I could go back to they way we used to were" Luke said and bit his lip. Don't cry don't cry.

Michael nodded "I get it..." Michael said. "I know I fucked up" Michael said.

"Could you please leave me alone now?" Luke asked as he tugged at the end of his pajama sleeves.

"Sure.." Michael said as he stood up from the bed and walked towards the window.

Michael looked at Luke before not saying anything and going trough his window.

Luke cried himself to sleep that night...