Camping

Luke and Michael giggled as they had set up a tent in Ashton his room. They decided to prank Ashton by camping in his room.

They knew he would be home late and he would be a little drunk from going out.

"You gotta put yours on too dummy" Michael said mentioning towards the bucket hat in Luke's lap. "Okay then" Luke said as he putted it on.

"You look cute" Luke said to Michael. "Shut up and turn on the latern" Michael said.

Luke as always obeyed and turned the latern on. "Ash can be here any minute now" Michael said. He got out of the tent and moved the plants around the tent to create a 'jungle' effect.

"Oh! He's here!" Michael said as he turned off the big light and went to sit next to Luke in the tent.

Luke giggeled and moved closer to Michael. "I can't believe were doing this" Luke whispered. Michael looked in adoration at Luke.

"You're so good" Michael said and shook his head and chuckled. "What do you mean by that?" Luke said being offended.

"I mean that you are a innocent little bean, you're a good boy" Michael clearified. "Well..I can be not good too" Luke said sassy.

"Really?" Michael askes not believing his ears. Luke nodded and crossed his arms. "Mhm" he replied. "Well what did you do that didn't make you so good Luke?" Michael said. Wanting to know what Luke was about to say.

"Well I- I wore sandals with socks this one time and I-I oh godd it was horrible..I put the empty milk carton back in the fridge and when Calum had already poured cereal into his bowl he went to grab the milk but it was empty" Luke explained and actually feeling guilty about it.

"Oh woww..so bad Luke" Michael acted. Luke nodded "I know right" Luke said. Michael nodded and just went along with it.

"What the hell is this?" Ashton said as he came into his room.

"Camping!!" Luke said excitedly. "Yeehaw" Michael said.

"Get your shit out, I'm tired as fuck" Ashton said as he walked into his room and plopped down onto his bed.

"No we are staying over night" Michael said and looked at Luke smiling.

"Noo get out!" Ashton said.

"Looks like the bear outside is very moody and hungry" Michael said and Luke giggeled. Ashton groaned and just kicked off his shoes, he was too tired for this.

"But just go to sleep then"Ashton said.

"We'll see" Michael whispered in Luke's ear. Luke giggeled.

It was 3:40 am and Ashton was asleep. The two were still awake.

"Hey Luke?" Michael asked.

"Yes?" Luke said softly.

"It's kinda cold, don't ya think?" Michael whispering and touched Luke's upper leg.

"Just a little" Luke said and moved closer to Michael.

Michael smiled seductively as he hovered over Luke.

Before Luke could say anything, Michael had planted his lips on Luke and started trailing his hands down Luke's body.

"Mike I think we shou-" he cutt Luke off by kissing him again. Michael started unbuttoning Luke's pants.

Luke pulled away. "Michael, Ash is right there, I don't think this is a good time" Luke said unsure.

"C'mon Lu, I thought you were not so good?" Michael said placing his hand on Luke's face.

"Yeah, well-I..I'm good okay" Luke said softly. "That's what you wanted to hear, wasn't it?" Luke asked. Michael saw that Luke was a bit upset. Michael chuckled "c'mere marshmallow" he said as he rolled over and took Luke in his arms.

"I wamted to hear what you would've said" Michael said and kissed Luke's cheek. Luke blushed as he hid his face in Michael's chest.

In the meanwhile Calum was still wondering who put the empty milk carton back in the fridge lol..

________________________________

I wrote this one because i couldn't sleep and this book was dying.

ANY REQUESTS!?