Chapter 8

We drove to laser tag and Andrew signed us up.

"Got the tickets?" Jack asked as he walked back.

"I dont think they are called tickets but ya." He said.

"What are they called anyway?" Jack asked. We had this big argument if it was an activator, card or a ticket. Me, Sasha, and Jon decided on a card. Jack said it was a ticket. Andrew and Jack's girlfriend agreed on an activator even though its the card before you get the actual activator.

We played some of their unfair games until we got called to chose our names. I chose "Jon's Bæ" and waited for everyone else to choose.

Finally they let us go hear the rules and sent us to get our packs.

---------

After an hour of laser tag we left because Sasha and Jack had classes to get to.

We went to Jon's place and Jacks girlfriend stayed around even though Jack left. We all settled down on the couch to watch some kids movies. I made them watch Anastasia because they've never seen it. My head was snuggled into Jon's neck and his arm was wrapped around me. We all spent time watching childhood movies. Sasha and Jack came back and some people left then came back but once Jon left, I had fallen asleep on the couch.

Once I woke up there was no one around me and I wasn't in front of the tv anymore. I was.. On a bed... I wiped my eyes with my hands then slowly got up. I walked out and saw Jon, Andrew, Jack and Shaun, one of their other friends.

"Hey your up!" Jack said making all of them look at me.

"What time is it?" I asked still groggy.

"Umm.." Andrew said looking at his watch. "5:30." I rolled my eyes and walked into their kitchen area.

"So guys can actually cook?" I asked noticing all of them working on dinner.

"No, but we try." Jon said.

"Well once its done can I have some?" I asked.

"Ya how 'bout no." Andrew joked. I rolled my eyes and got on my phone.

We ate dinner then talked then me and Jon recorded stuff for my channel. Did some homework. Then we practiced the play and they let me spend the night on couch.

-------

Authors note:

I know, I know.
Before you ask, I'm sorry for being gone. I know excuses excuses but seriously 1) for a while I lost interest in wattpad. 2) I have two stories ones a smosh fanfic and this one. 3) I'm making a story that isn't a fanfic but its not published at all so don't go looking for it. 4) writers block is terrible 5) HOMEWORK

I know great excuses but still I'm truly sorry.