Chapter 9

A week passed and we now have to perform '13'. Its more of a play for middle schoolers because its about turning thirteen but I guess not. Me and Andrew got to be the main girls and Jon was the new kid and Jack was the jock. I had the guy record it and when we had to sing, we would sing some Disney song because everyone knew them. We would also act way too dramatic. It was fun but it had to end sometime. Guess you had to be there.

After class I got my camera back from the guy who's name I found out is Ryan.

"Hey Jon, Lizzy." Ryan said. "Party at my dorm, wanna come?"

"Sure," Jon said. "When and where?" Ryan told us the details and we left.

"Where to next?" I asked.

"Is Sasha at your dorm?" Andrew asked.

"She should be." I said.

"Lets go there then." I smiled and we all headed to my dorm while Jack went to find his girlfriend or something.

We got to my dorm and I picked out some chips from our corner of food and handed everyone else a bag. Sasha and Andrew sat on Sasha's bed and me and Jon on mine. The wifi in the dorm wasn't working well enough for Netflix so we just turned on the news or whatever was on. We talked for a while and turns out that they are coming to the party later.

......

Jon and Andrew left to go change while me and Sasha got into our dresses. Mine was darkish blue at the top then faded to white.

A/n I'm not actually continuing this I just logged on to my account and found this wasn't published so I published it if I haven't already I'm saying good bye thank you al who have read my book I write on a different account now hashtag_turtle I now write a lot of teen fiction and if you want to check out my books that'd be great.

Again I can't thank you enough

~less than three~

<3