Chapter 4

I woke up to my alarm beeping loudly. "Ugh shut up." I yelled expecting it to answer. I hit the button on the top and it stopped. I sat up and looked at the time. I still had an hour until my first class today so I got dressed and made sure I had everything. I forgot about my homework that would be due tomorrow so I started on that until 10 minutes before class started which was when I walked to class.

"How is it that we have almost every class together?" Jon said and sat at the table with me.

"I dont know but it helps me not have to remember 15 different people's named in one day." I admitted.

"True but by the way I have some friends coming so you'll have to remember 2 names." He said like I was a two year old.

"Oooh thats going to be hard but I'll try." I joked. He just smiled and his friends came to sit by us.

"Ok Liz this is Watson and thats Sherlock."Jon explained.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said.

"My name is actually Andrew." He said.

"Ya sure it is Watson." I joked. "And let see Sherlock is Shawn."

"Actually its Jack, but shawn works too." He said.

"Ok so Jack and Watson, right?" I joked.

"Uh ya sure." Andrew said.

"I'm kidding." I said.

"I know."

"Ok class," The teacher said. "So this is drama class so if you expect to not be acting, well, get out!" She raised her voice a little. This is going to be a great year.

"Ok yes go now." She said no one stood up.

"Ok so now everyone is getting rid of their stage fright if you have any. Umm lets have Andrew go first." She said looking at him.

"Well come over here I don't bite."

"Thats what they all say." He whispered to us. I laughed a bit then yelled.

"You go Watson." Everyone who was at our table was laughing.

"Oh so you must be Liz." The teacher said ignoring Andrew. "Well it would be a shame if you got detention on your first day here." She said.

"Well actually its her third." Jon said quickly trailing off.

"Maybe you should join her." She suggested.

"Don't you think you are being a little unreasonable?" Jack said.

"Oh wow this table really wants detention." She said.

"Umm I figure I have to be in trouble too so umm isn't detention for grade school because we are like in college now." Andrew added on to our fight. The whole class was 'oohing' and the teacher took control... again.

"All four of you will need to practice this play and next week you are going to perform in front of the class." She said.

"Woah what I don't want to watch them perform." Some guy in the back said causing the whole class to laugh.

"Fine whatever you will be have fun you guys." She put the packets on our desks and went to teaching.

-------

"Oh gosh that took forever." Jon said once class ended.

"Hey Liz that was hilarious." I heard a guy say coming up behind me.

"Oh um thanks hey do you think since we have to perform this play could you record it?" I asked.

"Oh ya sure why?" He asked.

"Oh, because, I think we are going to change it up a bit, and I want to watch how stupid we look." I told him.

"Ok ya sure." He said winking. I just acted awkward and said 'thanks' then walked up to where Jon was. I looked back and saw him staring at my butt.

"Hey Jon do you mind if we switch spots?" I asked.

"No why?"

"Stalker alert." I said. He just laughed and we switched spots as casually as we could.

"Hey so when are we or practicing this play?" Andrew asked.

"How about now anyone have classes soon?" Jon suggested.

"Nope." We all said.

"Ok who's dorm?" Jack asked.

"Can it be yours and Andrews?" Jon asked.

"Sure but we are going the wrong way."

"No we aren't we are going to fun way." Jon said running across the street into a field, us following behind. When we got close I realized the sprinklers were running at the time. I ran in the field catching up to Jon. He quickly stopped not seeing I couldn't stop running, I knocked into him pushing both of us down.

"Oh stand up lovebirds." Andrew said.

"Ya were not lovebirds we are just friends." I said not even thinking but hoping I didn't hurt his feelings. Psh, boys don't have feelings..... Right?