Chapter 3

Jon and I texted for hours after he got to his dorm. It was about 6 pm when he asked me if I would come to a party with him. I'm still 19 and he is 20 so neither of us would be drinking which is good.he said its tonight in two hours so I quickly got ready.

"Hey where are you going?" my roomate, Sasha, asked.

"A party." I answered.

"Well then I see how it is." She said expecting me to invite her.

"No someone invited me so it would be mean for me to bring my own guest."

"Fine true but you better not get drunk and..." she trailed off. I knew what she was saying so I nodded and walked to where Jon said his dorm was. It was the boys only dorm which was super tall but it had an elevator so it was all good.

I walked in getting on the elevator with a bunch of boys and another girl.

"What level?" A guy asked. We all said the floor number and he pressed the buttons and the elevator went up. His floor was number 4 so I rode up for about a minute until I got out. Jon was sitting on a bench in a parshly good tuxedo and I was in a flowy dress.

"Hey," he said. "You found it."

"Yep. So where are we going?" I asked.

"My friends dorm." He said and stood up with his hand in a triangle form near his stomach motioning for me to take his arm. I took and we walked down the hall.

"Hey Jon, whos this?" His friend pointed at me.

"This is Liz." He said.

"Ooohh is she your date?" he asked already sounding drunk. I shook my head and Jon said no. His friend looked sad but we joined a couple underaged people who weren't drinking. They were actually pretty funny until their girlfriends wanted them to dance. Almost all the girls were drinking so I hung out with Jon and his friends.

"So hows the party?" he asked knowing I didn't know anyone here.

"Umm... I dont know if I like the loudness."

"Ya you get used to it." I smiled. We stood there talking until someone told us we needed to dance because we looked bored. I could tell they were defiantly drunk but we went to dance anyway. The music played some pop song that I had no idea what it was but we danced like maniacs until we decided to go back to our own dorms. We stopped by his so I could meet all three of his roommates. He had a huge suite which was cool because I was used to about three-quarters of that.

"Wow." I said in awe.

"You like it?" He asked knowing my answer.

"No it looks terrible." I said trying not to smile or laugh. I smiled a bit and I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore. We talked for about thirty more minutes until I officially said that I was going to my dorm.

"Ok. Thanks for making the party less awkward for me." He said and smiled. I walked out and walked to the elevator and to my dorm.

"How was the party?" my roommate asked.

"Good, but i'm tired now so good night." I said and got changed and fell asleep.