Entry 3

June 1st 1459

Dear Diary,

I would like to explain further about what I can remember about my parents.I can't seem to remember them even though my life in the village was good and simple I cant remember. My father worked as an important figure on the town council or some kind of high position. I was pretty proud to be his daughter.My mother loved my father and together they loved me.I was a somewhat beautiful girl.I had wavy chocolate brown hair and big round chocolate eyes. I was liked by many boys. My mother stayed home to watch me.I was partly homeschooled.I try to hold onto as much as I can.I struggle with it everyday. We were somewhat middle class I believe.I don't know why the stranger chose me.He looks to be very old.He has a very pale face,blood red eyes and my creator is a skilled fighter. During the day we stay in a village and act like a normal couple.By the night we are out of town and hunting I can handle both human and animal blood.Im not sure what attracts me to the animal blood.It just taste good.I especially like the tigers.They just seem really good. My life is good.It does seem boring right now because I am not use to having a lot of time on my hands.During the day I pretend to sleep to keep up pretense.I hunt often so that my eyes aren't a blood red.altho they change to a bronze color if I have animal blood. I am not sure if I will get use to this being a vampire I am coping and I trying to keep busy.