Entry 11 ~England~

First Europe Entry

~England~

Dear Diary,

I swam across the Atlantic Ocean over into Europe. My first stop England!!!!! I arrived in England just as night fell. I didn't want to look suspicious, so I kept low and didn't get out of the water till it was pitch black out. I went into the pub and the smells oh they were so different. They weren't fresh like forest fresh. I knew I needed to feed soon or my eyes would be turning a nice bright red and I couldn't let that happen not here. I had read in England that they hunted my kind down. It wasn't safe to go thirsty. I need to get somewhere safe and get clothes. So that I wouldn't draw attention to myself. I need a way to find some coins. That was going to be the hard part. I had no acquaintances in England. So was I how to get coins and clothes? I didn't know so I had to think fast. I don't speak very good English, so it was easy to fool the inn keeper into letting me stay and have some of the food. It was awful, not just because it was human food but because it was not the kind of food I've had before. I needed to feed and soon. So when I didn't think anyone would be up I snuck out and went back to the dock where I had come in from. I smelt fresh sweet blood. Oh and the smell was just too much so I dashed to my next victim, a sailor ohhhh but his blood was sweet. I went for the kill and was done quickly, then threw him overboard. Hehe I was evil like that. I cleaned up where I had made a mess. I was still thirsty so I went out hunting. Just as light started to come I went back to the Inn. I needed to grab what little stuff I had because I needed to keep traveling. I told the inn keeper I had to leave but graciously took some food so she wouldn't get offended. By day I'd travel and by night I'd sneak up on my prey. I was exploring Europe for one reason. I wanted to find other vampires and talk with them. I didn't know if this was going to be easy or hard but I had to try. What did I want with these vampires, I wanted to seek them and learn more about them and hear their stories? Why would I need to know about their stories? I am starting to doubt my existence. Why was I chosen? I know that my creator thought I'd be skilled and was valuable and all and because of my Amazon beauty but I mean let’s face it. I am terribly alone. I need to find a meaning.

~A Few Days Later~

I found an English Coven they weren't hard to find. They actually found me and scared me to another death again. How did they find me? Well I guess I was hunting in their usual spot and that got them mad. So they seeked me out. I told them why I was here. So we all went to hunt together and they all told me there stories and I believe it will help me to discover why I am the way I am. There were three of them two girls and one guy. Each had such different stories but the way they found each other is quite how I found them. Kerensa was born in Derbyshire and is always exploring the English Countryside. She has visited the many castles of the country. She never stays in one place long. She was changed as a young adult she doesn't remember how it happen but she remembers having a good life. Dan has a simple story. He can't remember his mortal life it’s been too long for him, he said he was changed when people first started believing the vampires and hunted them. Dan found Kerensa and fell in love with Kerensa at first sight they found each other hunting. Tempest the most unusual name of the bunch, was born in London. The Capital of England. She was changed very recently by Kerensa. Kerensa says that when she saw Tempest she knew they would have a connection together to be friends. So now I have English friends to call upon when I am in trouble or in England. They say that if I can't find them then I know I'll be able to find them I'd find them in or near Derbyshire. Kerensa is the leader. She doesn't let anyone get close to the coven and protects them.