Entry 8

This entry was made possible by a friend who's name can't be identified since i don't have her permission to use it on here. Forget to upload this on Friday so here it is. Nearing the end and I'll have to start writing again soon.

Dear Diary,

I'm writing this entry in the spur of the moment. I have allotted to tell. Well you see I ran away from the group I was tired of the fights against other covens. It just made me sad that we lost so many and had to keep replacing them. So I went on my own and I am exploring the forest that surrounds me. I don't venture too far out. I don't let allot of people near me I need to be very cautious. I have so much spare time on my hands that I sometimes don't know what to do with myself. During the day I am in Villages and learning everything I can about the people who live there. During the night I will sneak into people’s houses and read their books. I love to read all sorts of books, but I usually stick with the history. Then just when I realize people will be getting up I leave and move to the next village. I know I lead a boring life and I just don't know what I am to do. I don't want to venture out of the Amazon I find if I eat animal blood I get a little more stratified. But when animals are scare I eat my usual. When I particularly liked a village I stayed and worked various jobs sometimes as a maid sometimes a cook or another kind of assistant. Being on my own is very sad now that I was use to my creators attention and having the other members of the coven around me but still it's nice to have peace and quiet sometimes and I wasn't getting that when I was fighting. Once in awhile village boys take an interest in me but as soon as they do I leave I know it’s wrong but what can I say I don't want to hurt them. Diary you know what I mean. So I go from village to village helping out when I can, reading at night but I pretend to sleep. One day I will be able to settle down but I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I keep in touch with Menna. I don't tell her where I am because I don't want to expose our kind so I just write her brief messages. I love the Amazon its quiet and peaceful. I am actually sitting under a tree writing this I can hear water rushing a little ways off. Another memory that I remember is I loved music back in my own village. I loved to sing. When I can I find books on music. I love looking at many topics and learning lots when I read books. Maybe one day I will go back to it. But when everyone has grown older maybe in another 10 or 20 years when all my friends have gone but there kids live on. I just want to make a note on the year it’s 1463. I have had very few encounters with my kind since going off on my own. I actually like it because if there was one thing I've learned I was not to expose myself because then the bad vampires would come. It's been a few years since I was turned in to a vampire for me it seems so long. When a vampire has 24 hours on their hand they tend to get bored real fast. I think I will take up painting. In the next little while I hear there is a fabulous teacher there in the next village. It shall be fun and interesting. As for now I led a totally boring life but then again I am a vampire who decided to go on my own and doesn't have a coven, my creator died so what was I suppose to do continue fighting what if I was the last one standing or was killed? Or was I to go on my own and find myself and have peace. I think I choose the right thing. I am liking being on my own for the most part it gets lonely but I will survive I always have as I mentioned in a previous entry I had no brothers or sisters or admirer so I was mostly on my own in my village. Well diary I don't want to bore you any more so I will be signing off. Next time if my lessons go well I will write about that but for now I need to gore on so food a good read and find something to sing. To myself of course see you later diary.