Chapter 1

Wednesday, May 3
Cathryn- Well I can't believe that we are about to graduate Blossom.
Blossom- yea girl even though it's one week away it's still a bittersweet feeling. I'm gonna miss high school but it is what it is.
Cathryn- I'm gonna miss high school too and being in the yearbook club.
People look at me being a cheerleader or doing any athletic sports that have something to do with good looking girls like me. I don't want to be a cheerleader cause it not in my blood or one of my talents, but cheerleading is cool though. Band and being in the dance team or a flag girl is nice, but I just don't want to fit in that type of activities. Their fun and all don't get me wrong 😉 I just don't want to do them.
Cathryn- I'm not gonna miss everything in high school you know.
Blossom- Oh yea, I know what you talking about our 9th Science teacher Mrs. Koolson she was too mean.
Cathryn- but sometimes she can be nice but yea she was mostly mean but I did liked her a little.
Blossom- Oh well I didn't see nothing in Mrs. Koolson that I like about her for real except for being the best teacher and helping us with our work.
Cathryn- Just about the same reason why I like her but I like her a little more 'cause of her niceness she be showing sometimes. I actually like almost all of our teachers through the school years except for Mrs. Koolson for being mostly mean, even though I did said that liked her a little. 10th grade teacher Mr. Paul ,Reading teacher, due to writing all of them essays.
Blossom- I SWEAR be hurting my hand.
Cathryn- 11th grade Ms. Cunningham, English teacher,
Blossom and Cathryn- SOOO much classwork and homework!?!
Cathryn- And now the 3rd period class that we fit to take our last test at that I will kind of miss and hate.
Blossom- Oh yea the Writing class, Mrs. Hall, it's easy if you've study I know I did. Did you study Cathryn?
Cathryn- Yep ready to get it out the way.
Blossom- Alright we're just about at Mrs. Hall and we're not late like always.
Blossom and Cathryn had walk in class on time, sat down and decide to study a little bit more until Mrs. Hall started calling row at 8:00. After calling row Blossom, Cathryn and the rest of the class had cleared up their desks.
Mrs. Hall- (standing up from her desk) Ok class I hope each and everyone of you had studied for your last final test for the school year cause you will not be able to take it again understood.
Class: Yes, yes ma'am, we got you. Mrs. Hall started passing out the test.
Mrs. Hall- It's not that much problems on the test. Half of them are multiple choice and half of the other problems are not multiple choice as you can see. Good luck and NO CHEATING! You'll get a zero.
Austin- YES MA'AM NO CHEATING. Half of the class starting laughing.
Blossom- Austin is so funny.
Cathryn- On God.
Mrs. Hall- Ok y'all stop talking now I don't want to give anybody zeros especially you Austin.
Austin- Yes ma'am. Mrs. Hall- ORR I can give you all alot of work like I always do.
Class: NO PLEASE! NO MA'AM WE'RE GOOD! Mrs. Hall please don't. OH NAWW!! NOOO LORD!
Cathryn- Please don't!
Blossom- No ma'am please.
Mrs. Hall- Ok ok go back and focus on your test once again good luck.
Half of the class said thank you.
Mrs. Hall- Y'all welcome. (Mrs. Hall had put a smile on her face and went back to her desk)