Chapter 40

Cathryn- But yeah girl I don't know if London thought that you was shy or anything; the reason why London was popular was b/c she was real pretty and outgoing. I'm not that popular in highschool and I'm real pretty.
Symone- You sho are, but I really don't know why I thought London was mean. I think we should probably talk and hang out whenever we can.
Cathryn- You should next week she will be back home for good b/c 2nd semester ends next Saturday.
Symone- Okay ( customer walked in ) hi how you doing. I gotta take this person's order.
Cathryn- It's time for me to go home anyway I'll see you later Symone.
Symone- Alright take care girl.
Cathryn- Whoo Jesus I'm tried. I clocked myself out and headed home. Hey mom hey dad.
Samantha- Hi baby how was work.
Cathryn- Tiring where's London.
Samantha- She's in her room are you gonna eat something.
Cathryn- Yes what did you cook.
Samantha- Nothing much but chicken spaghetti.
Cathryn- Okay. I didn't forget about London saying she wanted to talk to me but I need to sit down and eat something 'cause my feet hurt and I am hungry. That was good mom.
Samantha- Thank you baby I'll wash your plate out for you.
Cathryn- Thanks (knocking on London's bedroom door) London you in here.
London- Yes sis come in.
Cathryn- Hey so what you have to talk to me about.
London- Oh I need Tyler in here too TYLER.
Tyler- Yeah.
London- Come in I need to talk to you and Cathryn about Saturday.
Tyler- Ight.
London- So I was thinking taking y'all out to Montgomery to an Arcade Game place,the Mall and eat at Applebee's. I couldn't take y'all anywhere more fun that I could find.
Tyler- You good sister I mean I do need to buy more clothes anyway.
Cathryn-I had a feeling you was gonna take us to Montgomery so what time when we leave Saturday.
London- I'm leaving at 3:30 sharp Saturday so make sure to get yourself ready for that day.
Tyler- Ok (kissing London on the cheek) goodnight sis love you.
London- Love you too.
Cathryn- Alright let me take my shower and get ready for school tomorrow goodnight London love you.
London- Goodnight love you too.