Chapter 43

We hoped in London's black Kia car while I was putting all of us on Snapchat heading to Montgomery.
Blossom POV- Phone charged up, got my purse, all dressed up, and ready to go. (Phone ringing) It's Austin. Hello.
Austin- Hey you ready.
Blossom- Yes where are you now.
Austin- I just pulled up into your neighborhood I almost at your house.
Blossom- Okay I'll be right out.
Austin- Okay see you later.
Blossom- Alright. Hey mom Austin and Dustin should be here any many now. (Beep beep) His here I fit to go.
Mom- Ok have fun and be careful.
Blossom- We will. Love you. While walking out the house here comes Dustin sticking his head out the window talking crazy.
Dustin- Ooou Blossom can I get your number with your fine self.
Blossom- Dustin shut up.
Austin- Sit in the front (open the door).
Blossom- Thank you.
Austin- No joke you do look good.
Blossom- Preciate it bro.
Dustin- You still gonna give me that number right.
Blossom- DUSTIN!?!
Dustin- I was just playing girl you know you my guh.
Austin- Alright lets go.
Blossom- Hey are we going somewhere else after Longhorn Steakhouse.
Austin- Umm yeah I was thinking just go to the mall and shop around a little if that's ok with y'all.
Blossom- That's alright.
Dustin- It's cool.
Austin- So Cathryn and Tyler are going to Montgomery with London.
Blossom- How do you know?
Austin- Cathryn Snapchat said road trip so I'm thinking they're going to Montgomery.
Blossom- Oh.
Austin- Let's play some music it's quiet in here.
Tyler POV
While heading to Montgomery I decided to text Angilla to see what she doing.
Angilla- Nothing I seen on that you going out somewhere.
Tyler- Yeah I'm going out with my sisters we gonna go out on a date one day don't worry.
Angilla- I'm being patient hope y'all have fun love you.
Tyler- Love you more. Now I'm done texting Angilla I fit it to listen to my music and go to sleep.