Chapter 37

(School bell ringing) Cathryn- Finally the bell rung I fit to head to McDonald's.
Austin- Ight see you later.
Cathryn- See you later Blossom.
Blossom- Where you going?
Cathryn- To work!
Blossom- Oh I forgot see you later sis.
I walk out of Ms. Terry's class heading to the office to sign myself out to go to work. Hey Mrs. Ball how you doing.
Mrs. Ball- Hi Cathryn you going to work at McDonald's.
Cathryn- Yes ma'am.
Mrs. Ball- Make sure to bring me some fries and a burger back girl.
Cathryn- You for real.
Mrs. Ball- Nah I'm just playing see you tomorrow Cathryn.
Cathryn- Ok you too.  I love Mrs. Ball she's the secretary of the school she has a real big heart and take her job serious. Walking out the building a few students had spoke to me that I don't know.
??? Hey Cathryn.
Cathryn- Hi.
??? Hey Cathryn.
Cathryn- Hi.
Sheldon- Aye Cathryn.
Cathryn- Yes
Sheldon- Hey you fit to go to work at McDonald's.
Cathryn- Yeah why.
Sheldon- Oh nun I might or might not just step at McDonald's and get me something to eat. I hope I'm not running you late or anything.
Cathryn-  You not running you late I don't have to be at work until 2:00.
Sheldon- Alright well it's nothing else I wanted to talk to you about I just wanted o to see you and chat a little since we barely talk to each other.
Cathryn- It's cool we'll get the change to talk you me and probably Blossom.
Sheldon- Alright see ya.
Cathryn- Okay... man I just hope that I don't work overtime. I hopped in my car and made sure that my McDonald's ear thing is in the glove department. Whoo my phone is on 35% I need to charge my baby up ascap. My outfit is in the back and after I send this text back and all these studentss go to class I'm heading out. The students finally in class I cruck up my car and let the R&B radio station play.