Night Talk With my Bestfriend!

Blossom
I've gotten out of my room to tell mom and dad that Cathryn is coming over. "Hey mom dad Cathryn is on her way here to spend some time with me y'all don't mind do you."
Mom- Oh no we don't mind she's welcome anytime.
Dad- I believe I see her pulling up right now.
(Knock Knock Knock)
Mom- Come in.
Cathryn- Hey Mr. and Mrs. Jones I gave Mrs. Jones a hug.
Mom- Hey Cathryn how are you😁.
Cathryn- I'm doing great. Hey Mr. Jones
Dad- Whatup Cathryn. I also gave him a hug. How's it going.
Cathryn- Everything is going fine.
Blossom- Ok me and Cathryn fit to go in my room see you guys later goodnight love ya.
Mom- Goodnight love you too.
Dad- Love you too goodnight.
Ok sis so what you want to talk to me about.
Cathryn- It's not that much and I came to just get out of the house. But anyway I couldn't stop thinking about prom last month.
Blossom- That was our last prom and I knowed I had fun I'm really gonna miss it.
Cathryn- I had fun too I was soo happy to get out of that prom dress after all that dancing getting turnt and stuff.
Blossom- Yes I didn't do that much dancing anyway, but I was still ready to get out of that dress and go out and eat.
Cathryn- The last prom that I would never forget but all I know is that my dress was beautiful (light badge brown with a few diamonds and a tail along with it) my date from prom was Damon Spencer I didn't see him at school today.
Blossom- Yea he probably didn't want to come to school today,but I know my dress was poppin too (white don't hold up the shoulders slim all the way down the knees til the bottom is poof out white and silver stripes). We both were all pretty and slayed up for prom too bad I couldn't get a date for my senior prom but I had someone for my junior prom who was it... it was Keon we was so cute together.
Cathryn- I had a date for both of my proms Nathan for junior prom and Damon for last senior prom.
Blossom- Hey were you and Damon were gonna like go together.
Cathryn- No he's not even my type for real why would you ask that.
Blossom- I don't know I just thought you too make a cute couple...oh man I forgot I heard that he can be a little aggressive at times so he'd gotten a little carried away with his ex- girlfriend so she broke up with him due to his aggressiveness.
Cathryn- The day Damon ask me to go to prom with him he said all that aggressiveness came from his dad and he don't see how his mom can make him calm down so quit and how she likes him like that.
Blossom- He doesn't want you to think that him being so aggressive would make you feel uncomfortable around him he's a nice cool guy.
Cathryn- After all that being said I told him yes I'll go to prom with you and that's how it happened. I just think that his last girlfriend couldn't see that much of good in Damon.
Blossom- Well we don't really know how they broke up we just know what we know. Is she in the 11th grade?
Cathryn- Yes she is.
Blossom- I thought she was.
Cathryn- Girl I fit to go back home and get some sleep.
Blossom- Ok bestie see you later.
Gave each other a hug. I walk out of Blossoms room and told Mr. and Mrs. Jones goodnight.
Mrs. Jones- goodnight Blossom your welcome anytime and be careful driving back home.
Cathryn- I will and thank you.

How is the book going so far does it have you thinking about your high school life or if it's similar to your high school life right now.

Vote Comment and Share✨