Secret Crush ❤️

Cathryn
Me and Angilla was talking all the way back to the yearbook club/class and etc.

Cathryn- That's nice that your brother loves to play all them sports but don't know which one he like to mostly play.
Angilla- Yea I know he want to play football, basketball, baseball, and even soccer, but I only seen him play football and basketball. He take them athletic sports serious.
Cathryn- So why he said he wants to play baseball and soccer.
Angilla- Well I'd believe him when he said that he want to play baseball, but soccer wise I really don't believe it for real Paul Bryant doesn't have no soccer team.
Cathryn- Yea we don't. He must want to play all them sports next school year.
Angilla- Yeah if that's what he want to do our parents don't mind. I'm still gonna be a cheerleader so...yep. Speaking of brother how's your brother Tyler  doing.
Cathryn- He's great why did you ask?
Angilla- Ummm... well... Is he single?
Cathryn- Mmm-hmm(little shock😮) O MY GOD!?!
Angilla- Shhhhh( whispering) pipe down lower your voice
Cathryn- (lower my voice a little bit) Sorry you must like Tyler.
Angilla- Well I kind of do and I was wondering do he like me too.
Cathryn- Do you take any classes with Tyler.
Angilla- The only class that I take with Tyler is Environmental Science, but he speaks to me sometimes as well.😊
Cathryn- So do you want me to talk to him for you or you want to do it.
Angilla- I'll do it I'll text him on Messenger;I can't talk to him about my feelings about him at school I'm a little shy and I'm scared that he will disappoint me and have me upset around school and some of these folks that can't mind their business.
Cathryn- Oh trust me Tyler is not one of them type of guys he's really nice and friendly. But I get what you saying about some of these about students around this school. I won't tell Tyler.
Angilla- And I will not forget text him after school come on we're almost back in yearbook.
Angilla started walking fast ahead of me going back to yearbook class all happy and kind of excited.
Cathryn- Okay.
I think Angilla and my brother Tyler would make a good couple, I just hope Tyler doesn't upset my lil sis.

Picture of Angilla