Hot

Huening Kai sat on the bench next to the older, aiming trash at the trash can in front of him on the other side. "I have an idea."Kai said and looked at Taehyun. "I have a bad feeling about this."Taehyun muttered and turned to Huening Kai. "What is your idea?"he asked. "I want you to flirt with a guy you think is hot or cute."Huening Kai joked. Taehyun nodded.

      Taehyun rolled his eyes, "Of course I can do this, who do you think I am? A wimp?"he said. Taehyun looked around for any guys he thinks is hot. Until he sets his eyes on a certain blonde hair boy. Taehyun looks at Huening Kai and grins. "Be back."he says and stands up.

Taehyun walks over to the guy who seemed his age. He poked his shoulder and grinned. "Hi hottie, whatcha doing?"he said and winked. The other furrowed his eyebrows. The blonde took a sip of his drink and and stared at Taehyun. "I'm about to go on this rollercoaster ride..."he said.

"Well, I have a better ride."Taehyun confidently said. "Where????"the blonde asked. Taehyun pretended to be shy and fidgeted with his fingers. "Well, I'm not sure if you'll want to go.."his voice faded away. "Where??? Please!! I love intense rides!"he said.

"Well, if you really do- you could come to my house or your house."Taehyun said.

"Or uh, in the car???"

The blonde coughed out his drink all over the floor earnings weird looks. He begins coughing and choking. "Are you okay???"Taehyun says and his eyebrows furrowed. "NO!"the guy yells when he finished coughing and choking.