Falling for You

Beomgyu flops down onto the couch while Taehyun rubs his arms. "Your fault hypocrite!!"Beomgyu said and groaned. "What? How is it my fault we were both loud as fuck!"Taehyun said back sitting next to Beomgyu. The older boy sighed and looked at Taehyun. "Why did you approach me at the Amusement Park?"he asked crossing his arms and looking at Taehyun.

"Well, because it was a dare."Taehyun said and shrugged. Beomgyu scoffed, "You could have chose so many other female or males but you just have to pick me—"the older was interrupted when Taehyun grinned at him and said "If I never gotten the dare I would have approached you anyways because you're cute. I'm for real Beomgyu."he said and changed his sitting position.

Beomgyu blushed and kicked Taehyun's leg. "Why would you say that? I'm not gay!"Beomgyu said. Taehyun laughed at the other boy. "Nice joke Gyu!"Taehyun said and pulled the older boy over, getting closer to his face.

"Are you sure?"

Beomgyu pushed Taehyun away who was laughing. "Okay maybe not fully straight because I'm Bisexual— Oh my god sTOP LAUGHING WEIRDO!"Beomgyu whined and smacked Taehyun's face. The younger smirked and sat up again. "Perhaps,"he whispered and looked into Beomgyu's eyes.

"You're falling for me?"