Start Of Another Love Story

"Ah, that's why you seem so...upset earlier."Soobin murmured, seeming as if he couldn't find the right words to say. He gave a sweet smile to the younger. "But it's his loss for not liking you, some just aren't meant to be Kai."Soobin said and Huening Kai seemed to dim even more. The older frowned and grabbed the other's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"We may still be strangers and you may not trust me but just know someone out there in the world would love and want you."Soobin said and held Kai's hand a bit tighter, in a soothing way. Huening Kai smiled and held the other's hand back. "Thanks Soobin."he said and giggled. "Your words really made me feel better, sorry for the trouble."

Soobin only smiled, "It's okay! I've been through it too. I know how much it hurts."he said as the bus arrived and they both got inside. Huening Kai held onto Soobin's hand. They both paid and sat in a seat except Soobin decided to stand. "Anyways, Hueka, I wanna know more about you. Let's be friends!"Soobin exclaimed and grinned dumbly.

Huening Kai laughed, "Hueka?"he said before shaking his head in a joking matter. "My nationality is from all over the world, in your world tooo. Please excuse me, I have no idea what I just said—"Huening Kai said quickly, panicking.

Soobin only laughed, "It's okay Hueka. Anyways, I'm Choi Soobin and I work at the local dog cafe."Soobin said.

"Nice to meet you Choi Soobin who works at the local dog cafe."