Home

Beomgyu was back to sleep and again, buried under tons of blankets when his phone vibrated. He groaned and turned to the nightstand and grabbed his phone, his free hand rubbing his eyes. "What the fuck does he want now?"Beomgyu muttered and unlocked his phone.

creepy ice cream giver bitch
where do u live

creepy ice cream giver bitch
I have the ice cream

ME
1726 keyhole street

ME
now hurry tf up

Beomgyu shuts his phone, not waiting for any reply and jumped when someone knocked on his door. Beomgyu got off his bed only to trip on his slippers he haven't saw yet. He laid on the floor a while and closed his eyes until a rock was thrown at his bedroom window.

"WHERE'S MY SPATULA I'M ABOUT TO KILL A HOE-"

He quickly got up to his feet and gave Taehyun the middle finger when he saw him and ran downstairs to open the front door. "Bitch I can hear I have ears I ain't deaf!"Beomgyu scolded. "You sound like my mom."Taehyun lazily said. "I will hit you! Now give me my ice cream and shoo!"

Taehyun pouted at Beomgyu. "It's about to have a storm!"he said begging Beomgyu with his eyes. "Can I stay here please?"he asked. Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "True, now hurry in or I'm gonna leave you out there to get struck by lighting and become a burnt chicken nugget!"