The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 6

Chapter 6

Warning

The next day, Alex found himself face-to-face with Jenna.

“What do you want?” Alex asked coldly.

“You know Juliette Reese, right?” Jenna asked.

“Yeah. What’s it to you?”

Jenna began to rub her body against him.

“I want you…” Jenna was saying in coy seductive voice. “…to make Juliette fall for you.”

“Why would I do that?” Alex asked bitingly.

“Because you like her, don’t you?” she continued to sound seductive. Angered, Alex pushed her away roughly.

“What the hell are you doing?” she asked with a shocked expression.

“You tell me,” Alex said with acid. “I would rather be suspended than hurt anyone of my friends.”

With that, Alex stormed away. Jenna followed his retreating figure with eyes that swore that it wasn’t over just yet.

“Juliette, could I ask you something?” Alex asked over lunch.

“It depends on what you want to ask,” Juliette said wearily, feeling that Alex’s question might bring something scary or weird.

“It’s more of a favor really, if that’s okay?” Alex insisted.

“Sure thing. What is it, anyway?”

Alex held his tongue, seemingly reluctant to answer.

“Alex? What aren’t you telling me?” Juliette was feeling goosebumps all of a sudden.

Alex sighed heavily.

“Jenna,” Alex replied gravely. “She’s planning something, and I want you to watch out for what’s to happen.”

To Alex’s surprise, Juliette snorted.

“Jenna? What can she do to me?” she said at an attempt at bravado. “She couldn’t even touch me the first day she confronted me.”

“Jenna is capable of doing anything, and I mean anything,” Alex said in a tone that brought back Juliette’s goosebumps. “I know it’s about Skye, because she wouldn’t go out of her way just to talk, let alone seduce—” Alex’s face turned bitter at the word “—such a person like me.”

“Wait… She seduced you?” Juliette was suddenly infuriated.

“Yeah, but it’s beside the point. Just promise me you’ll take care of yourself, especially when you’re around Skye, okay?”

“Okay…” Juliette replied with uncertainty.

Alex’s fears were confirmed when Juliette just walked out of her major class to relieve herself in the comfort room.

She was sitting alone in a stall when he heard someone walked into the girls’ bathroom.

“Are you sure it’s okay?” a guy’s voice said.

“Yeah, we’re safe here,” Said a girl that Juliette recognized as Jenna’s.

“So, let’s hear it,” the boy said.

“You do have students ready at your disposal right?” Jenna asked.

“Yes.”

“Then, here’s what they are going to do…”

Unfortunately for Juliette, Jenna decided to speak in an inaudible voice, and she didn’t catch any of what she was saying for a good five minutes.

“That’s diabolical,” the boy spoke suddenly.

“Then we have a deal?” Jenna asked excitedly.

“Not just yet,” the boy cautioned. “What do I get in return.”

There wasn’t a reply, but instead there were weird sticky sounds that Juliette shuddered to hear, as she understood what that meant.

“Then it’s a deal,” the boy said after a good two minutes. There was a sound of the door opening, and the bathroom was silent in an instant.

Boy, am I in deep trouble… Juliette thought with a chill running down her spine.