The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 35

Chapter 35

Nostalgia

            The next weeks after Skye proposed in front of the student body were spent in wedding preparations. The both of them agreed to have their wedding at the school grounds, as they had their relationship grown in every stick and stone of the place; it was a place of memories of all that had happened since they first met. It was a place that simply brought them nostalgia.

            With quite a grueling effort, Alex had persuaded his uncle the principal to make it possible at all costs, and it meant a number of meetings with the school board, but nonetheless, the school grounds became the venue of their wedding.

            The next were the arrangements for the minister to preside over the wedding rites. Toby and Jenny were the ones who helped them with it, as Jenny's brother was a priest, much to their surprise. That part was arranged without a hitch.

            As for the rings and the gown and tux, Alex took Skye and Claire took Juliette on separate occasions. Both Alex and Claire insisted flat out on it, as they wanted to keep the traditions, that is, not letting the bride and groom see each other's garment the day before the wedding, which, by the way, was set on the June the first.

            Then there was the reception. Brian, Tyler, and Dylan put themselves into it, as they wanted it to be their gift to them both. That part was going smoothly, and with that, all was set for their wedding.

            They had so much to do that they rarely had time to themselves. Much to that, Juliette's pregnancy is making her tired frequently, and she spends more time asleep than awake. To this, Skye could do nothing but just be patient about it.

            Time flew by so fast that they had barely noticed it. Winter had now become spring, and spring was beginning to turn into summer, and it was now only two days before the wedding.

            Juliette was asleep yet again for the good part of the afternoon, and it was now around four in the afternoon when she woke up. She was alone in the dorm, save for a letter on the bedside table. It was a short note from Skye.

If you would wake up alone, I'm just at the pool area. Come as soon as possible.

                                                                                                                        Skye

            I wonder what's this about... Juliette thought, curiosity clicking in. she thought and thought about it but she came to nothing. Shrugging it off, she cleaned the mess that was her hair and face and went out to the warm air of the summer.

            What she saw first when she went into the pool area was Skye in nothing but trunks. He was preparing to jump, and then with a grace like the most majestic dolphin, he lumped in a perfect arc and dove smoothly.

            Smiling to herself, she went to the opposite edge and waited for Skye to reach it.

            "My athlete seems to be in top shape as usual," Juliette commended with a smile when Skye went up for a breath of fresh air.

            "Well, the division meet's up next month," was Skye's cocky reply that went with his usual cocky smile. "I've got to be in top form."

            "True," Juliette chuckled as she sat down the edge of the pool.

            "So, what's this about?" Juliette asked, holding Skye's letter up to him.