Don't Leave Me

==Sadie's POV==

Today is the day. The day I will hate the most. Ally tried. All of them did. The Adoption Services wouldn't take it. We told our fans and management, and as we speak, there is a riot happening. #SaveSadie is trending worldwide on Twitter. It was supposed to be a fun day. My birthday. My adoption day. Now it's the day I was taken away.

I'm depressed again. I don't want to be taken away. No one would want to be yanked away from the people you love most.

I'm hanging onto Dinah. The Adoption Services come in two hours. We didn't sleep at all.

"I love you Dinah," I whisper.

"I love you more," she says, kissing my head. I rest my head on her chest, and we cuddle for ten minutes before I move to Mani. Why do goodbyes have to be so hard?

I cuddle into Mani's side and she brings me close to her.

"You know," Mani whispers. I nod my head. She doesn't need to tell me. I know how much she loves me.

I am passed to Lauren. Lauren, Ally, and Camila are visibly taking it the worst.

"I love you so, so much, my little monkey. You are my everything. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I am going to get you back for all of us," Lauren promises me, holding out her pinky. I take it, and she kisses my forehead.

Lauren looks at Camila who is acting really antsy.

"Are you okay?" I ask, giggling.

"I just want my Sadie," Mila says, holding her arms out. I clamber into them, and she kisses my face all over. I giggle and all the girls laugh. "Ladybug, you will always be always in my heart. I love you," she says, squeezing me tight. She's suffocating me, but I don't care. She smiles sadly at me and gives me to Ally.

She picks me up and cuddles me tight to her body. I rest my head on her chest and she kisses the top of my head.

"Sadie, you will always be my baby. I will fight everyday for you to get you back like I promised. I love you so much, and I will never let you go," she says, hugging me. I grip her shirt tightly and cry. I feel four pairs of arms snake around us, and we stay in our group hug and pray.

The two hours are almost up. I'm scared. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. I cling tightly to Lauren and begin to cry.

"No, no, no, no," I repeat over and over again. The girls begin to cry and Dinah bravely opens the door.

"Hello Ma'am. We are here to take custody of Sadie Grieger," a man in a suit says. He looks behind Dinah and sees me clinging to Lauren.

"We'll give you a minute," the woman with the man says sadly. I hear her whisper, "This is why I hate my job."

The girls take turns hugging me and telling me that they love me and will get me back. Ally picks me up and slowly walks to the door. The woman opens her arms to receive me. I wrap my arms and legs tight around Ally and don't let go.

"No! I don't want to go with you!" I scream. This is the first fit I've ever thrown. The man tries to grab me away and succeeds. I kick and scream and reach for Ally. Everyone's crying. The man is trying to keep me from hitting him. He puts me in the car and locks the doors. I look through the window and sob.

"Please! Let me stay!" I plead to the woman.

"I would if I could," she says sadly.

Camila tries to run after the car as it drives away, but Dinah pulls her into her arms, sobbing.

"Now you'll be going to a Foster home in Miami, California. They have another daughter, and we will see if they are a good fit for you," the man says.

"My family you took me from is the best fit for me," I say venomously.

The woman hands me my phone, and I see that the girls numbers, texts, ect. have been deleted. All except the pictures. "I was supposed to delete everything, but you need those." She says, pointing at my camera roll. I smile sadly, going through the pictures. I miss them so much.

(A/N Well... I feel a little evil. I'm also sick today. whoohoo. So maybe double update. Anyway what did you guys think? Do you still like me? hehe. Please comment and vote! Ilyyyy! (Don't know if you love me) but Till next Update! And idk wattpads screwed up so if you cant read it,tellme)