Brazil

==Sadie's POV==

"Wake up, monkey. You gotta get up so we can go to Brazil and see the sunrise together," Lauren coos in my ear. I roll over and groan.

"What time is it?" I ask in my raspy morning voice.

"4 a.m," Lauren says. I groan again and rub my eyes. I open them and look at Lauren and I smile.

"There's the smile I was waiting for," she says, grinning. I giggle and sit up.

"Where's mommy?" I ask, looking around the room.

"She's trying to get the rest of the girls up," Lauren laughs.

"Wonder how she's doing with that," I say, sliding my legs off the bed. I hop down onto the floor and go to Lauren's suitcase.

"What're you doing?" Lauren teases from the bed.

"Well it's a flying day, so I'm wearing one of your sweaters," I say with finality. I open her suitcase and take out my favorite one. I slip it one and turn around to face her. "Tah dah!" I say.

"You're so cute," Lauren says, shaking her head. I stick my tongue out at her and put on some yoga pants. I grab my shoes and sit down next to her as I put them on.

"I love you, Sadie," Lauren says out of nowhere.

"I love you too, Lolo. I'm really happy that I have you," I say, leaning into her side. She kisses my head and hugs me tight.

"I'm lucky to have you in my life," she says. I smile into her side and look up to kiss her on the cheek.

"Oh my gosh! You have a tattoo! I forgot to ask you about it. Spill," I say excitedly.

Lauren smiles and her eyes light up. She turns around and moves her hair out of the way to show me the dragonfly on her neck. I lean in and trace its outline with my pointer finger.

"Well, I was planning to get it later, but when you left, I just needed some way to take my mind away from the pain, so I went and got it. I named her Grace after my grandma, because she was obsessed with dragonflies. I'm planning on getting another one soon," Lauren finishes, turning around with a grin.

"It's so amazing," I say.

"Thank you, monkey," Lauren says, kissing my forehead.

The door opens up and the girls come in.

"It took forever but I got them up," Ally says in an exasperated tone. I giggle and smiles at me.

"Morning, baby," she says, walking to me to kiss my forehead. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah! I'm super excited," I say. "Not exactly for the flight though." The flight would take off straight from Texas to Brazil. A fabulous total of 9.5 hours. Fantastic.

The girls laugh and I sigh. "Are you all packed?" Camila asks Lauren and I.

"Yup," we say at the same time.

"Lezzgo!" Camila shouts. I grab my spiky backpack and suitcase and follow Mila. We wait out in the hallway for the rest of the girls as they grab their stuff.

"I'm so excited," Camila says, hopping from foot to foot.

"Me too. You do realize Brazil is going to be a thousand times crazier then here right?" I ask.

"Maybe a little bit crazier but not much," Camila says. I shake my head. Those Brazilians are insane. The girls come out of their rooms and we all look at each at start to laugh.

"Alright, let's go dawgs," Dinah says, opening the elevator. I lean up against Mani as we go down. Ally grabs my hand and rubs her thumb over my knuckles. I look up at her and smile. She wraps her arm around me and we walk outside to the taxi. We stuff our bags in the back and I slide in onto Dinah's lap. She wraps her arms around me and kisses my head. I relax into her arms and close my eyes.