Lazy Day Take Me Away

==Sadie's POV==

I woke up in a bed squeezed in between two girls. The girls are supposed to go to Brazil in two days, so they probably got a hotel just to chill. I carefully sit up and look at the mess in front of me. I was cuddled into Ally's side with Mani hugging me from behind. Camila and Dinah were at the bottom of the tiny twin bed. Camila was on top of a snoring Dinah. Wait a second... Where's Lauren?

I look around and see she isn't in the room. I lean over and see her laying on the ground completely knocked out. I cover my mouth with my hand to mask my snort of laughter. She was on her stomach, sprawled out. Camila probably knocked her off the bed. Camila is a monster if you sleep with her. I sit criss cross and stretch out my back. I lift my hands and yawn, rubbing my eyes. I carefully reach over to the nightstand and grab my phone.

I go to vine and make a video.

"Are they dead?" I whisper in the video, scanning my phone across the bed to rest on Lauren who is on the ground. I send it and set my phone down. I look at my girls and smile. Happy tears form in my eyes. I'm finally home. I feel Ally sit up and bring me closer to her. I slide in between her legs and rest my head on her chest, looking up at her.

She kisses my forehead and says, "How did you sleep?"

"Great," I giggle. "How about you?"

"Fabulous," Ally laughs. Mani slowly wakes up. She looks at me and smiles. "Morning baby," she says, rubbing my arm.

"Morning, Mani," I say, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

"Wait a second, where is Lauren?" Ally asks, scanning the bed. I laugh and point over the side. She cracks up and Mani takes pictures of her. I crawl to the bottom of the bed and shake Camila.

"What?" She whines.

"Wake up Mila," I say. When she hears my voice, she opens her eyes and smiles at me. She looks down and realizes she's on Dinah. She laughs and rolls off of her, causing Dinah to wake up.

"Damn it Mila, you woke me up," Dinah complains. I laugh and lean over the side of the bed. I look down at Lauren and her hair is to one side. That's when I notice she had a tattoo.

"When did she get a tattoo?" I ask, looking over my shoulder to Ally.

"The day they took you away," Ally says.

"It's amazing," I whisper. It's a pretty dragonfly. I shake Lauren's shoulder and she jerks awake.

"What the hell? How'd I get down here?" Lauren mumbles, sitting herself up.

"I think Camila pushed you off," I laugh. Lauren laughs and climbs back up on the bed.

"What time is it?" Dinah groans.

"9:47," Mani yawns.

"Hey, Sadie, let's go bring some breakfast up for the girls," Camila suggests.

"Alright," I say, getting up and putting on my converse with Mila. Who cares about putting on clothes, I'm spending the day in my pajamas.

"See ya!" I say, waving to girls as Mila drags me out the door.

"C'mon!" Mila yells as we run down the stairs. We get down to the lobby, breathless, and I look out the windows to see it pouring rain. I smile and pull Mila to the door.

"Let's go," I say, sticking out my tongue and smiling. I grab her hand and we run outside into the rain. I spread my hands out and lift my face to the sky. Mila wraps her arms around my waist and I giggle as she spins me around. I turn around and grab her hands and start dancing in the rain together. Mila steps on my feet at least ten times. I stop and hug her.