When I die...

Survivors x Hypersomnia! Reader
(TRIGGER WARNING!)

Your POV:
When I die...

Another day, another match. I already told Miss Nightingale that I don't want to participate at any matches but she didn't listen and put me directly into the next one. I am not able to do any of these because of my hypersomnia! She rejected my begging and told me to eat more to get more energy. How ignorant can she be?

I want the people I teamed up with...

Time skip (match time):
Decoding ciphers is surely a tiring work. "Stay awake, (Y/N)! Concentrate!", I thought the whole time but I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore so I fell asleep on the cipher. Luckily I didn't miss a calibration so I didn't get electrocuted by it. After about 10 minutes someone finally came and woke me up. Still tired I opened my eyes to see Tracy. She was worried: "What is wrong? Are you sick? Should I take you to Emily?" She laid her hand on my forehead. "At least you don't have caught a fever..." The only thing I said was: "Hypersomnia... I have hypersomnia and Miss Nightingale still forces me to matches..."

To lower me into the ground...

The alarm went off. Finally time to get out of here! Tracy followed me to the nearest exit gate where Eli already waited and Naib typed the password. I could fall asleep again, Naib is always so slow! I suddenly got an adrenaline kick as the hunter teleported to us, threw me to the ground and wanted to attack but the others were faster. The Mercenary used his elbow pads to be quick enough to reach me and carried me back to the manor. The Mechanic's doll already opened the gate for us. The last thing you could hear was how the hunter cursed under his breath. We won...

So they can let me down...

They laid me on the bed in my room as Emily arrived for a checkup. She just said to me: "You should sleep more. You need more energy." I looked up to Tracy. She wanted to tell Emily what I have told her so badly but a cat got her tongue. The four survivors left to let me sleep.
Little did everyone know what that did to me: Yes, I slept more. 16 hours per day but not getting fit at all. I was only awake to eat when everyone was sleeping but sometimes I slept through the whole night, too. The others visited me but less with every day because I was always sleeping at that time. After about a month they stopped and started to forget about me.
Tracy told everyone the secret but it was already too late. Nobody cared about me anymore so I started to fall asleep and not waking up again...

One more time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hypersomnia: A neurological disorder that lets people sleep way too much than they normally would need. In "normal" situations they sleep about 10 hours or more. If it's extreme then it goes up to 18 hours. These people never feel refreshed so they're always tired and need to sleep that much. Sometimes they even fall asleep while doing something.

So yeah, I got this disorder so it was pretty easy to write this. I once slept 14 hours (8pm-10am), normally it would be 10-12 hours. It's a hard life with it but it's going to be okay (I hope).
Don't like? Don't read!