Author's Note

First of all:
Thank you for all the views and votes ♡^♡ So many people are actually reading it, I never imagined that it would be that many! And especially the "Dear Survivor..." chapter!!! I still get so many votes and comments there and I published it like 8 months ago!
And I took a look at the stats as well and I saw that my readers are literally ALL OVER THE WORLD.
AAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU GUYS (≧◡≦) ♡

Second point:
I saved all requests for this book but the next updates will be parts I already have been working on for a very long time! The oldest part exists since the release of Eversleeping Town was announced! So please be a bit patient!
I can even give you guys a hint for the next part: It's called "Cats + Mice = Enemies?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But this part is weirder than you guys would expect xD

Last point:
Sorry that there barely any parts came out! I had many problems with my rank teams, IDV and the community in general. I decided to stop rank and only play quick match when I feel like it. Honestly I lost the joy in this game. Of course I feel sorry for this decision because I had so many badges and a long hunter career I was very proud of... I met many people and I'm a bit sad to let them down but oh well, I'm happy that I even had the chance to meet them!

Also, I made this picture/wallpaper myself! I was so proud of it that I had to share it ☆^☆