Dear Survivors...

You can say what you want but I'll rage quit IDV soon. It's not fun at all anymore 'cause of all survivors. Camping= toxic + report

Not camping= dumb advices
Friendly= bullying
Not friendly= toxic
Win= toxic
Lose= provocative comments 'til I freak out + report when I insult them 'cause of these

I was always proud to have a high winrate as hunter 'cause I worked hard for it but now... Now I don't even care if I lose or not...

And those survivors who say "Camp= Report" are the ones who spin around when they're down! I don't want to lose just because you spin around IN RANK!!! And when they escape, they just stand at the gate/dungeon and start taunting meヾ('ヘ´)ノ゙After that I always ask whether they're still proud of themselves for this and I remember them that they should respect us a bit and that's why no one is actually hunter. You are asking for friendly hunter but only to bully and taunt!

Dear survivors:
Please respect us! We'd appreciate it! And you should appreciate that we even have the courage to be hunter! The game exists through us! And if y'all would be a bit nicer to us then there would be more friendly hunters!
Even Rockson of Team AO said that camping is NECESSARY to win though it's no fun!

And to those who say hunters have an easy job:
No, we don't! Play hunter yourself and you'll see that it's even harder than being a survivor! As a survivor you can calm down with decoding but we've to concentrate the whole time!