Dom loves you

prompt:
you have always been insecure but lately you've just been SO insecure. you really hate looking at yourself and your insecurities always get to you, but dom thinks you're the most angelic thing.
WARNING: SMUT!!

Dom is on tour and he brought you to one of his shows to you are staying in a hotel in portland oregon, you just got out of the shower and dom is in the other room. Just as you go to wrap your towel around you dominic barges in. "DOM!" you say covering yourself. "What love?" he says as he kisses your forehead, "nothing i haven't seen before." You two used to have sex quite often but after he went on tour and you got more insecure it was rare. "Im sorry.." you whisper. "For what babe? Ya didn't do anything."   "I just.. nevermind it's stupid." Dom plays with your still wet hair. "nothing that comes out of your pretty mouth is stupid love, tell me what's wrong." the way he treats you as if you're an angel makes you so happy but his voice also turns you on. "I just- I'm just embarrassed of my body.." "My darling, your body is beautiful and so are you, you don't know how much i fantasize about ya, and if you did you might think i'm mental" he smirks. His words send butterflies through your stomach and makes you wet. "You're so beautiful, my love." He says and kisses you. Dom picks you up and carries you to the bed and drops you down onto it as you're both laughing and smiling. "I don't know what you see, but i see an angel." He says as he stands in front if the bed while you sit there. You can see he clearly has a boner through his pants. "I love you dom" you say and as you say that you take of your towel and throw it to the floor. "I love you too, y/n." Dom now climbs onto you and slowly kisses your neck and moves up to your lips. He stops and stares at you for a second and smiles. "How did i ever get someone so beautiful, y/n." "how did i ever get you, dom." You are now soaking wet, who knew sweet talk could send pools down your thigh. "Sit on my face love" he says, and pulls you to him. He inserts his tongue and sends shivers down your spine. He licks your clit and kisses it lightly. "So wet for me baby." He then inserts a finger making you moan "Fuck dom" he fingers you and eats you spelling the ABC's with his tongue. His lips and tongue feel amazing inside of you. You can feel the knot in your stomach about to disappear and just like that you have your first orgasm of the night. "Fook y/n." You can tell he is now rock hard, and he climbs onto you and sits over you while taking his shirt off and throwing it to the ground, you then undo his jeans and he takes pull down his briefs. "I want you inside of me dom." you whine. "If you insist, y/n." He lines himself up with your entrance and teases you with his tip, causing you to be frustrated and let moans slip through your lips. Suddenly he pushes into you " fuckkkk, y/n" "Ya feel so good around my cock." You are so turned on you could scream. He thrusts slowly into you, going at a slow but pleasing pace, you moan his name. "Fuck dom- oh my god" He picks up the pace causing you to send scratches down his back. "Shit love," Dom grunts. He is grinding into your pussy as fast as possible and he has your legs spread as far as they can go. "Dom i'm gonna cum." You moan, and just as you say that you cum around his dick, and dom isn't far behind. He pulls out and cums on your thigh. "Fuck, y/n" "You're so good for me, babe" He says and moves up to you, wrapping his arm around you bringing you to his chest. "I love you dominic." " I love you more, y/n." You fall asleep in each others arms.