party

WARNING: smut!!party!!drinking!!weed!!choking kink!!
prompt: you and dom meet at a party and y'all hit it off well 😳

Your head is in the clouds as you dance with your friends, and plenty of others are dancing too. You haven't been to a party since highschool so you decided to have extra fun this time. You didn't drink but you took hits off a J earlier in the night. You were banging out to the music when you bump into a boy. "Oh fook sorry darlin." He says with a sweet smile. "oH i- you couldn't even form a sentence, he was so hot, and his voice wow. You were stunned. "Y- You're fine." "Are ya okay?" "I'm fine." You try to play off the fact that you stuttered a bunch and clearly liked him by acting bored. "Whats your name? My name's Dominic but you can just call me Dom." Well dom i'd love for you to dominate me, you think in your head. "My names y/n." "Fookin great to meet yaz."

"Hey do you wanna go talk somewhere else dom?" "Sure man why the fook not."

You find a room and talk to him for 2 hours getting to know him, you both smoked some more so you're both on cloud 9. Everything is funny to you two and you can't seem to stop laughing. "Fook y/n, if ya make me laugh anymore i might have a asthma attack." You lay down on the bed next to him and stare into his eyes and share a sweet moment. "I know what will make you stop laughing, dom." "Alright and what would that be love?" "Fuck me dominc"  You whisper as you place your hand over his pants, feeling the mood completely shift from goofiness to sexual tension, and his cock become stiff. You slip your hand down dominics pants and tease his tip with your hand and slowly jerk him off, holy shit, how the fuck is he going to fit in you?

You stroke up and down his length for a second but Dominic takes your hand out and pins your hands above your head. "Well if ya insist i might as well." He pulls down your jeans and panties in one go and does the same to his briefs. He grabs a condom and puts it on. "You're so fooking sexy, y/n."

Dominic gets on top of you and teases you with his tip, causing you to cry out his name. "dominic im so wet." You begin to insert a finger into yourself but he pulls your hand away. "Only i get to please you tonight, y/n, patience." Fuck, you're clit is throbbing. You need his touch. "Please dom." He looks into your eyes and whispers into your ear, "whatever you'd like baby girl."  And with that he shoves into you slamming into your gspot instantly. "FUCK DOMINIC" You scream. Good thing the door is locked. Dominic slowly thrusts into you, "Do you like this babe." He knows you do, but he also knows you want it harsher.

"Choke my daddy." You whine out to him while he grinds into you slowly. He smirks and grips your neck, causing shivers to be sent down your legs. Your pussy gladly excepts his cock. Dominic begins to go harder into you, slamming in and out of your entrance but keeping his grip on your throat. You wrap your legs around him as he thrusts deep into you. "Bloody hell, so fookin wet for me y/n." He grunts and his voice sends cum dripping out of you, and your sent into orgasm. Your legs are are shaking and he continues to gently push into you until you come down from your high.

Once you're done he pulls out and takes a deep breath. Dominic gets up to throw out the condom but you stop him by taking it off yourself as you get down on your knees, "Round 2, dominic?"  You ask as you feel him get hard again.

Thank you for 2k views! Sorry if there's any mistakes i'm kinda rushing so i'll proof read and edit later! Comment suggestions 🖤