your first time

WARNING: smut, duh

prompt: you've never had sex before but dominic changes that

You and dominic have been together for a month now but you have yet to do it. Dominic has tried but you never go through with it, and he always respects that. He doesn't mind sticking with cuddling and kisses, but tonight is different. You decided you want him and you ACTUALLY want him this time.

You sit at the kitchen on the bar stool scrolling through your phone while dominic sits beside you just watching you with a big smile on his face. "What?" you laugh out. "What do you mean what?" he says while still smiling. "Why are you looking at me like that?" "Why wouldn't i look at you like that? You're beautiful love." Dominic is constantly gassing you up and treating you like you are the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. "dork." You have hard time accepting compliments because a lot of the time you don't believe him.

"ya know what, y/n?" "yes..?" you say hesitantly. "I have never known someone has sweet and beautiful as you. And i mean it." Your smile is taking up your whole face and you can feel your cheeks heat up. "I- thanks dominic." You have no idea what to say to him because you are not used to being complimented like that. You set your phone down on the table and grab hold his hand. "Hey dom.." "What is it?." He looks concerned or worried but he shouldn't be. "Dom i'm ready." "Ermm, for what now love?" He isn't even teasing you he just doesn't understand the tone in your voice. "For you." "I- what?" you smile at him and wait for him to realize what you are saying. "oh, OHH, shit love i think i'm stupid." "Don't say that dom." "It was a joke, kind of. But are you sure, y/n?" The only reason you haven't already done it is because you are insecure about your body and you're not used to being loved, or touched, in a way dom would touch you.

"I want you dom." You can see him get hard, it's been a while since he's had sex so he's more, excited, then usual. "You know i won't do anything you don't want me to, ok?" "Yes." Dominic picks you up and puts you over his shoulder while you two laugh, he carries you to his bed and puts you back onto your feet right in front of it, then he just stops and stares at you for a moment. "You are so beautiful my darling." "You're beautiful yourself, pink power puff girl." you laugh out.

Dominic lets you lead the pace, he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable or unhappy. You lift off his sweatshirt and then your own revealing you have no bra on. Dominic kisses you and *gently* pushes you onto his bed. He leaves a kiss on your forehead and moves down to your lips, while his hand rests against your pussy through your leggings. The feeling of his hand makes you shiver, you can't even imagine how he will make you feel. Dominic pulls down your leggings and underwear leaving you completely naked. For a minute you're no longer focused on him and your focused on yourself, you are embarrassed of your body. "Y/n, you are so perfect. I love your long fookin legs and damn those tits are great too." He smirks. He takes off his jeans and trousers and gets a condom and quickly puts it on. Holy shit he's huge, now you're scared it might hurt. It's at least 8.5 inches. "Are you sure, y/n?" "Yes dominic." You can tell he really wanted to do this but you can also tell he wants you to be happy and comfortable, which makes you happy.

Dominic teases your clit with his fingers and pushes two in, feeling your soaking wet pussy. Your body aches to the feeling. Dominic fingers around for a bit, getting you ready for him and your getting his hand soaking wet but he doesn't seem to mind at all. He gets on top of you and moves your hair out of your face. "You're fookin stunning, my love." And he pushes himself into you. "Oh my g- dominic." it hurts a little and he can tell. "I promise when i get going you'll feel better." He thrusts into your hips, feeling your pussy walls against his bulging cock. "You feel so tight around me, y/n." With each thrust it feels better and you get wetter. Dominic sinfully rolls his hips into yours, both of you perfectly in sync, the deeper he goes, the more you send scratches down his back. "Fookin, Jesus christ, y/n." "God you are so wet." He's going harder and faster making you scream his name into his neck. After the last thrust you cum onto him and he cums too.

"You're amazin babe." "Shit you feel amazin too." "God dom that was- Really good." "Would you want more, i could clean up the mess with my tongue." He says slyly while playing with your boobs. Damn this ADHD, doctor pepper fueled boy.