what the fuck

WARNINGS/ angst & smut
prompt: dom comes home mad & he takes it out on you.

As you're brushing your hair in the bathroom mirror you here the door open and slam shut. You and dominic haven't gone out on a date in a month so you were finally going out tonight, but he sounded mad, why would he slam the door?

You walk out of the bathroom to discover Dominic sitting on the couch with his head buried in his hands. "Dom?" no response. You sit down next to him and ask him again, this time in a more serious tone. "Dominic?" He sits up and gives you a sour look, "What do you fuckin want, y/n." He is clearly mad and you have no clue why. "Damn, you just seemed upset i wanted to know what was wrong." "Nothing is wrong, everything is just fuckin perfect. Just fuckin mental." Clearly your boyfriend is being sarcastic but it seems as if he is mad at YOU.

"Dominic what did i do? Why are you being an asshole?" Fuck, now you feel kind of bad, even if he's being rude you don't like to be rude back. "What the fuck, y/n?, why do ya always fooking get mad at me if i show you that im fooking upset." His facial expressions now showing pure anger, with sadness too. "I'm sorry i didn't mean t- "Every time i have a bad day ya just have to get mad at me. Fookin sorry if i'm not always happy." Now you feel even worse, you never mean to make him feel as if his emotions are bad. "dom.."

You wish you knew what is wrong but he hasn't even told you what happened yet. You and dominic yell at each other for a couple minutes but it's always useless and never gets you anywhere so he went upstairs while you sat there regretting what you've said. Was it even that bad? It's not like you told him to fuck off.

After an hour of you sulking on the couch you decided to check and see if he is still upset with you so you sneak up theres stairs and peak through the door to see your boyfriend, well uh, pleasing himself. "Holy shit.." You whisper to yourself. The sight of him instantly turns you on. You didn't want to watch him because that just seemed creepy, so you join in. "Dominic im sor- You act surprised even though dominic doesn't mind, you've seen him before. "Fooking hell man, you scared me." "Why don't i help you with that?" you smirk as you pull off your underwear from underneath your dress. "Fuck, y/n." He says in a quiet voice, you haven't even gotten near him yet. Dominic pulls you towards him, ready to dominate you, but you push him off and get on top of him. You straddle him and push him into you riding into him. "Dominic oh my god, so hard for me." You've never dominated him before, he has always been in control and he's always the one to say "y/n, so wet for me."  So this will be a fun ride, literally, for dominic

You grind against his cock and press your hands into his chest, he still has a sweatshirt on because you never took it off, and you still have you black dress on, just nothing underneath, of course. "y/n" he moans out, watching you fuck his cock. "Dominic you're so hard." "You feel so good inside of me dom." You let out load moans and pick up the pace a bit, riding harder into him as his cock abuses your g-spot. You push yourself against him and do 3 more slow hard thrusts, and you cum even faster when you look into his eyes, dominic came inside of you right before you came.

You get off of him and hug him as you roll to the side. Dominic starts to pull down your dress "Round 2?" He smiles and laughs.