lovers

warnings: smut, BOYxBOY, degrading?
prompt: ADAM x DOM

Adam and Dominic have been best friends for years, and they have always liked each other in a way more then just a friendship, but they have suppressed their feelings, they've gotten close to doing more then simple kisses before, but Adam usually breaks it off, but tonight was different.

Dominic and Adam just finished playing a gig at a venue and are sleeping in a hotel for the night before they have to hit the road again, and although Adam was exhausted, Dom still had plenty of energy and had no outlet for it. "FUCK ADAM WAS THAT NOT FOOKIN MENTAL MATE?" Dom yells. Adam, seemingly bored or upset, "Yeah man that was crazy Dom." Dom notices the tone in Adams voice and instantly calms down. "Adam have i done something wrong?" "No mate you haven't."

"Then why the fookin tone?" "I'm just exhausted dom." Dom laughs and his mind instantly went to a dirty joke, "I'll show you exhaust- never mind."  Dom tries to laugh it off but Adam didn't get the memo that it was a joke. Adam looks into Doms eyes from across the room, "Say it." "Say what?" Adam puts out his cigarette and gets off the shitty couch and walks up to Dom and kisses him but this kiss isn't one of their platonic, or stage kisses, it felt real. Adam runs his hair through Doms sweaty hair and pulls away from the kiss.

"Adam?" "Yes Dom?"
"I want you."

Dominic pulls Adam back into the kiss and takes off Adams shirt and throws it to the ground and leads Adam to the bed. He palms at his cock while whispering into his ear trying his best to tease Adam. "You want to fuck your best friend ay?" "Maybe i just have to show you who is really fucking who."  Dom undresses himself and notices his cock throbbing, he is so horny, and Adam does the same to himself. "Fuck Dom i- Before Adam could finish saying anything Dom pushed Adam to his knees on the bed and goes right in for the kill.

Dominic slams himself into Adam causing him to shriek "Holy fuck dom"  Dominic pounds his length into Adam, treating him as if they have been boyfriends before hand. "Fuck Adam you make my cock feel so good."  With every push he hits into Adams sweet spot and the tension is building. "Oh my god Dominic" Adam mutters out but he can hardly make words come out of his mouth. Dominic cums into him and sends Adam into Orgasm. Dom pulls himself out and kisses Adam through his high. "Fuck you felt so good for me Adam." They share a rough kiss, but Adam breaks it off, "Stan up Dom." "What?" "Stand up." Dominic gets off the bed confused as hell, but when Adam gets down on his knees he instantly understands.

Adam teases his tip with his tongue causing Dom to moan in frustration, "Im so hard for ya Adam." He slowly takes Doms cock in and works his magic, he strokes what he can't fit in. "Fuck Adam." He puts his hands in Adams hair, trying his best to keep his feet on the ground, but it feels impossible because Adams sucking below makes his knees feel like they are about to give out. Dom abuses his mouth, thrusting himself against Adams tongue while letting out deep groans. Adam picks up the pace a bit and without any sign of warning Dom cums down his throat. "Swallow for me love."

After they've both caught their breath Dom disappears to the bathroom and starts a shower because he just made himself even sweatier. Before he closes the door he looks at adam and laughs, "Ya know, we should've done that in a garden."

I got bored and thought this was a good prompt so hope you enjoyed lmao, also ignore any mistakes this was on the spur of the moment 😳