softie

WARNING: smut! mentions of weed at the end.
prompt: uhh gentle sex in a car lol

You and your boyfriend, Dominic walk out of the movie theater at 10:30 pm, you just saw a scary movie. "That monster looks like me before i put on makeup" you giggle to dom. "Don't say that ma love." Dom says sweetly. He holds open the passenger door and closes it once you're in the car. "It's true though." Dominic shuts his door and doesn't say anything for a moment, but he glances at you and smiles. He puts your hair behind your ears and holds onto your hand, "Y/n, you are so fookin pretty with or without makeup, end of discussion." You have a hard time accepting compliments so you just smile and nod at him.

"Dya wanna go get some candy and shit? We can take home or we could find a place to park and listen to some music." "I'd love to dom."

(you and dom go to the store and buy snacks or whateva and he parks the car down by the beach, because apparently you live in california)

Your car is a Volkswagen Van, yes the old cute car, but dom drives when he's around because he thinks it's polite, but the back has a
lot of space between the front seats, so you sit in the back while you leave the radio on, and you share special moments together. You and dom finally stopped laughing every few minutes and you just cuddled laying your head in his lap in silence. "Y/n" He says looking down at you, and as you look into his eyes you feel something beneath your head get.. harder. "Dom" you say. The way he said your name indicates he wants to have sex, because you know him and his moods and voices well enough. "Fook you are so hot ma luv."

Dom sets you up and lays you across the back seats and undoes his pants and pulls out a condom, he whispers into your ear, "Are you wet for me? Y/n?" "Maybe.." he knows you are but he appreciates you trying to play it cool. "Well i must have to see for myself." Dom slips down your pants and panties in no time, the cold air hitting you causing you to shutter, and dom places his palm against your pussy, feeling your juices leak out onto his hand. "So wet for me babe." "Fuck, dom  just do it." his teasing makes you feel good but him would make you feel better. He slips the condom on and gets onto you.

He pushes in and immediately he lets out a moan. "God, y/n, you feel so good." He grinds into you so hard that you have to wrap your legs around him to feel like you have a grip. Dom leaves sweet, innocent kisses against your lips while he does the most sinful things to you below, he knows how to work you. He leaves sweet whispers into your ear "Darling i couldn't live without ya."  You have no response because the only noises that you can let out are moans. Dominic can see your edging so he pulls out just to tease you. "Fuck dom, wh- He doesn't let you finish your sentence because he slams back into you. "DOMINIC" you scream out. Dominic begins thursting into your pussy again but harder and faster this. time, and the only words he can make out are "Fuck" and deep moans. You can feel your orgasm edging and dom makes it come faster, just from his words. "So hot and wet for me, y/n, you make me so hard." And like that you are sent into orgasm, but dom continues to thrust into you because it makes the orgasm even better for you. Dominic finally cums and slips himself out of you.

"Fuck, dominic harrison." You say completely out of breath. He laughs and says, "Fuck, y/n."

you finish the night with smoking a j and listening to the beatles, because why not.

aaa sorry it's been a while since i've updated, but thank you for 4k views thats mad!