Untold feelings

-Kirigiri's POV-

I awoke to the sound of gentle snoring beside me. I tried to turn to see what it was, but I couldn't move! Then I remembered that Naegi and I shared a bed. I rolled over on my side to see him smiling in his sleep with his arm wrapped around me. I grinned, he's adorable...
"Makoto," I said gently. His eyes fluttered open as he turned to face me.
"Good morning Kyoko," He replied, moving his arm from my back to my cheek. He kissed me softly on the cheek and slowly got up and sat on the edge of the bed. I blushed a bright pink and crawled over to sit beside him. He turned to look at me..,
     "Kyoko...what are we?" He asked plainly.
     "You know, i'm not so sure myself. We didn't discuss feelings like this during out time at Hopes Peak," I replied thoughtfully.
     "But, I always kinda felt an attraction towards you, he added quickly.
     "Me too."
     I felt his hand grab mine, I smiled to myself and squeezed it. I'm glad things are finally working out for us.
     "Uh I was wondering if I could ask you something?" Naegi questioned, turning to face me.
     "Anything at all."
     "Kyoko, will you be my girlfriend?"
     I started to tear up..I couldn't help it! My iron mask had completely disappeared at that moment. I didn't need it anymore, I had Naegi.
     "Yes...yes, yes yes!" I practically shouted in response, he had a shocked expression on his face just a moment before I crashed my lips into his. It was perfect. Everything was perfect. He was perfect. He grinned at me as we parted, I smiled back. I can't believe how lucky I am to have met him...

296 words <3