let's move in together - noen eubanks

"Noen!" You call down the stairs. You hear him running up to meet you. As he quickly opens the bathroom door, you shriek. "AAAH! NOEN, GET OUT!" You immediately try to cover yourself. You had been getting undressed to get into the shower. 

"Gah-" Noen just stops and stares at you up and down. "I'm sorry, I thought you had gotten hurt and I-" 

"Noen, I don't need an explanation." You grab your towel and wrap yourself in it. "I'm trying to shower!" You start to push him out, but he smirks and takes your hands in his. He slowly pulls you in and kisses you on the lips. You pull away, and look down as you blush. "What was that for?" 

"I had just remembered that my girlfriend was absolutely beautiful." He smiles at you and pulls you in for a hug. You burry your head in his chest and close your eyes. His cologne is a comforting scent for you. 

"Noen, I was thinking-" he pulls away and you stop yourself once you're looking into those adorable eyes. 

"Yes?" You take a deep breath, and go for it. 

"Noen, I want to move in with you." You wait for a response, but Noen just stands there, stunned. You immediately regret bringing it up. "Look, we don't have to move in together. I just thought that since we were becoming more serious we coul-" 

"No, y/n, I want to. I really, really want to." He smiles and kisses you again. 

"Are you sure?" You bring your hand up to his face and cup it in your palm. "I don't want to force you to do something you aren't ready for." You look away, embarrassed. 

"Y/n, I want to be with you. I was just a little shocked, that's all. But I really do want to move in with you." You giggle and jump up into his arms. 

"Thank you, Noen! I'm so excited!" Suddenly, your towel falls off, and you immediately jump down. Reaching for the towel, you yelp and try to cover yourself. 

"Ok, I'm gonna go now-" Noen immediately covers his eyes and backs away from you. He awkwardly tries to grab the doorknob, but misses. Once he gets the door open, he's gone before you can say goodbye. You smile, realizing that you were going to move in with the boy you loved. Finally. 

--

Sorry this is so short! I'm just super tired, but I wanted to write another chapter. I hope you liked it. Xo