Chapter 4

Blue's Prov:

I sigh looking up towards the now pinkish sky another day about to come to an end. The North Kingdom is so beautiful and vast with life. We have everything here. The North Kingdom is the strongest Kingdom out of all the other nine kingdoms. The only competitor we have is the Dark Kingdom. The rest of the kingdoms look up to us. We are the model, the example for everyone. I grip the railing on my balcony. Can't this punishment be over already?

My parents have grounded me for two weeks so that means no princess lessons, no magic training, no talking to my friends, no going anywhere without my two twin bodyguards, and no leaving the castle grounds. I have to stay in my room and think about what I have done. I think about my mother being furious when she caught me and my father who could not even look at me. Shaking my head, I frown up at the beautiful sky. Why were they so mad? I was safe with Akira and my tower ...so why was it such a big deal?

Maybe, it was because of the new boxers from different kingdoms. I thought considering this as the problem, but the only kingdom we don't get along with and trade with is the Dark Kingdom. I shiver just thinking about them and him. I have been thinking about him ever since he walked into the ring. I wish I could meet him in person, but I know my parents with have a massive heart attack. The fact that we locked eyes and my eyes changed color means we are-

"Blue?"

I turn to the whispering voice chuckling as I see Akira looking around my room paranoid. She is being punished too by her mom which means she is not allowed to be in my room. She comes onto my balcony closing the door and the curtains sighing in relief.

"What happened?" I ask as she tiredly sits down on one of my chairs.

"It was so hard to get up here. I had to trick all the guards that are currently guarding your door." She mutters in clear frustration.

I roll my eyes at my parent's extreme paranoia no doubt my father's idea.

"I'm sorry," I say sitting down on my other chair. "How is your punishment going?"

She cringes shivering. "I don't want to talk about it. Let's just say the castle has some dirty places."

I bite the inside of my cheek guilt consuming me. "This is my fault."

Akira shakes her head trying to reassure me. "No way, Blue. We just happened to get caught this time. It's no big deal."

"I know, but I-"

"I think we should talk about your eyes changing and your sudden interest in wearing bright gray."

I blush looking down at my bright gray short dress.

"Everyone is talking about him....he is quite gorgeous" she paused looking at my expression. "I also heard he beat his opponent with one punch."

My eyes widen. "Wow, he must be really good. Is he still here?"

"I believe so but he is staying at the far side of the kingdom not wanting to cause any trouble." She explains leaning back in her chair. I nod looking out towards the now pretty starry dark sky.

Why did my eyes change color with him? Does he know the effect he had on me? I mean I am wearing gray which is the color of his eyes. Gosh, I need to stop this.

"What are you thinking about?" Akira hums smirking at me.

I raise my eyebrows. "You know who I am thinking about, Akira"

She laughs but then becomes serious. "I think you need to meet him."

"W-What!" I exclaim. "I can't"