Chapter 13

Dante's Prov:🥊

I'm sad.

No, wait. I'm fucking sad and always mad.

I fucked up with Blue. My baby. My angel. My baby. Why I said that stupid shit to her will stay a mystery? I mean, how could I fucking scare her like that. Of course, she was scared to be with me. I'm rich, sexy, and scary when I want to be. I have broken so many laws to get to the top. I was intimidating, but she didn't consider me harsh. I'm grateful she gave me another chance. I don't know what I would do if she didn't.

Hell, I would not have given myself another chance. I said she was a bare whore who wanted my brother. Only she didn't. Her bright blue eyes only shined for me.

I smiled smugly, wiping the paint on my shirt. I am silent in my private mansion on top of a large hill painting. These past few days have been torture. I tried to avoid marching up to Carter's school, grabbing Blue, and having my way with her. Cherish her. Keep her forever. I don't know why I have such strong feelings for a girl I just met, but she was the girl of my fucking dreams, after all.

I was painting her right now. I could not get my mind off of the fucking dress she had on that night. I wasn't supposed to be there, but when my dad said they would visit Blue's house, I drove there and met them.

Sighing, I finish the touches on Blue's painting and walk out of my vault/ paint studio full of my most prized possessions, mostly Blue images. It's odd how much she has affected me. I don't mind, but something always goes wrong whenever I try to connect with her.

My whole body clenches painfully, and I groan.

Fuck. It happened again. Every time I thought about her, the same subtle pain happens.

Maybe I just need to see a doctor.

Nah. I'm fine. I am fucking amaz-

Heavy footsteps interrupt my inner monologue. I make sure my vault is locked before I turn around.

"This better be important. I am sulking." I voice. I turn around and frown.

"What's wrong, Hunter?"

Hunter's eyes shift back and forth with fear. He is shaking. His whole body was full of fear and anger. My eyes widen in shock.

"What do you mean you lost Enzo!"

Hunter groans, failing to put his hands up in the air.

"Shit, okay. Let's go before it gets dark." I say, already walking out the door.

As much as I love thinking about Blue. Enzo being lost brings shivers down my entire being. I look at Hunter, skittish and already unwell at the situation. They are rarely separated, so he might not tell me the whole truth.

Someone must have done this. I have not tortured anyone in a few days, and my hands are itching to see someone in pain. Hunter grunts as if he could read my thoughts.

I grin. Whoever did this will wish their mother never gave birth to them.

***

Akira's Pov:

She washed her bloody hands, her once pristine sink now too dirty to recognize. She stares at her soulless eyes in the mirror, trying not to smile.