Chapter 9

"Electric anger in his gaze and a challenge made Simon long to hit him with someone heavy. Like a pickup truck."-Cassandra Clare, City of Glass.

Dante's Prov:🥊

Rage.

I felt so much damn anger as I watched the literal girl of my fucking dreams walk away from me in tears. I had just met her and now she was fucking leaving me. She is so beautiful. Everything about her is perfect. Her electric blue eyes shone brightly as she tried not to appear that she was looking at me, but I always told her when she was. The way she shyly bites her lip when she looks at me.

Fuck, it's so hot.

Now, she fucking gone, and I will find out why. Thankfully, her friend gave me a clue about what was going on. I groan, running my hands through my hair in frustration. Someone will cry today, and I won't be sorry I made that happen. They fucked with my blue, so they have to pay.

I quickly walk to the elevators, slamming my finger on the VIP room button. When the door opened, people immediately started clapping at my victory. I force a smile on my lips before making a beeline right to the most significant grade-A bitches I know. They smile at me, going to touch me, but I step back, disgusted with all of them.

"Which one of you talked to my girl?" I growled out, making them jump in fright. I glared at the leader of the model, Jess, who seemed to think we were a couple, but looking at her right now, I saw that she was the ugliest model I had ever seen.

Jess shrugs calmly, stepping up to me. "I just gave her some friendly advice, and she took it wrong." She replies.

I huff, rolling my eyes. "Tell the fucking truth." Jess scoffs, crossing her arms.

"You don't need her. You have me." Jess emphasizes tracing her long, manicured finger over my chest. I cringe, moving her hand away from me. She pouts, trying to make me feel bad.

"Fuck you! I don't want you." I shout, making her flinch at my authoritative tone.

"W-What—" she stutters, not comprehending what I just said. The other nameless models hang their heads down in shame.

"You heard me. I don't give a shit about you or your friends. You fuckers are banned from the VIP room." I snarl at them. They step back in fear, holding themselves in their arms for comfort.

Jess cries out sadly, fake tears trailing down her eyes. "No, please, Dante, we are so sorry—"

"No. The damage is already done. You know what—get the fuck out." I snap, pointing to the exit.

"Dant—" Jess tries again, but I stop her.

"Get out now!" I shout, trying to get it through their thick skulls. I see tears streaming from their eyes as they get their shit and are escorted out by my security.

"Yo, what the hell happened?" Damien asks, drinking his beer. I mutter nothing under my breath. I plop down on my couch, staring at the ring in despair. I fucking miss her. I sound like a pussy right now, but I need her already. She managed to calm me down and make me feel better. My anger issues were obvious, but she didn't comment, just reassuring me.