How you meet

3rd person Pov~

Y/n sighed looking at her friend Lydia's house. "This house is fitting for her." She mumbled, knocking on the door.

The door opened to reveal Lydia's step mom.

"Oh! Hi, dearie! Come in, Lydia is right upstairs!" She smiled, moving away so she could enter. Y/n nodded, and rushed upstairs to Lydia's room.

"Hey, Lyds, It's me Y/n." Y/n said, knocking calmly.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Lydia whisper-yelled, pushing Beetlejuice into the closet.

"Er, come in!" Lydia yelled, plopping on to the bed.

Y/n opened the door, to see a very un-easy looking Lydia. Y/n smirked and said, "Lydia, Lydia, Lydia.. I know you're hiding something from me, missy."

"N-no i'm not! What makes you think that!?" She cringed, and then her eyes shot open.

"Liess, Liesss, Liesss.. Lydia lied to her friend" A mysterious voice called out.

"Damn Skeletons!" Lydia hissed, glaring at the ghoulish skeleton flying across her ceiling.

Y/n raised her brow to her upset friend. Lydia looked at her and realized that she was still there. The closet doors moved, and Lydia rushed to them and pressed her back against it.

"Open it." Y/n said, firmly.

Lydia shook her head, and then suddenly the closet doors swung open, making Lydia faceplant on the floor.

A strange man bursted out, with his hands on his hips.

"Ooh~ who's this babe?" The man purred, walking up to Y/n.

"Ugh.. Y/n meet BeetleJuice.. the demon.." Lydia groaned, lifting her now flushed face.

Y/n switched her glances to Lydia back to BeetleJuice a couple of times, and then laughed hysterically. "Haha, demon? That's cute." She smirked, rolling her e/c orbs.

"Don't believe her, babes?" BeetleJuice smirked back.

Y/n shook her head, and all of a sudden Y/n felt a cold rush through her body.

She was then lifted up in the air for a couple of seconds, and then thrown onto the bed. "Jeez, could of you done it a bit softer!?" Y/n hissed, crossing her arms.

"You shouldn't be concerned about that right now, sweetheart." Beetlejuice smirked.

"What do you m--" Y/n then felt her chest and realised her bra was gone.