When He Gets Jealous

(Smol AN: Sorry for not updating ;v;.. I've been kinda stressed about school and I currently have writers block.. yikes)
______________________________________________________________________________
Don't get me wrong, this demon boy of course trusts you..

He's just.. very.. over-protective. Actually, 'Over-protective' is an understatement.

If a single person flirts with you... Rest in hell to them.

Even so, it's hard to get him to admit he was jealous.

~~~~~
"Beej, you killed them, didn't you?" You questioned, scooting away from him on the couch.

"No, of course not." He huffed, trying to cuddle you but failing.

"Liessss, Beetlejuice lied to (y/nnn)" The skeleton hissed, flying across the room.

"Damn it Beej, you and your jealousy.." You sighed, resting your head on your hand.

"I-I'm not jealous! I never get jealous." Beetlejuice crossed his arms.

"Lie-" The skeleton was interrupted by Beetlejuice slamming his back on his closet.

"Well if you don't get jealous.. then I can hang out with any guy I want~" You teased, getting up and opening the front door.

He slammed the door infront of your face, and refused to let you go. (Like how Joe did to Beck when she tried to leave lol.)
~~~~~

I almost forgot to mention! He's EXTREMELY petty.

He would try to ignore you which, would end up with you hugging him from behind.

Of course, it would make him melt.

He actually won't always kill them.. most likely will ruin their lives if not though.

NO ONE can touch his babes besides him. Let me repeat, NO ONE.

Oh, and the skeletons will tell you everything you need to know, that's why Beetlejuice despises them.

"Damn skeletons!!"