A Minor Hiccup and a Major Problem

Here's volume 2 part 3. I'm kinda excited fro my next chapter that I'm gonna release tomorrow. I'll give you a little hint about what it's gonna be. Fun fact, I was originally gonna make this a Spider Man male reader X RWBY story. I just decided to include a little thing for the next chapter. So read this one and get ready for tomorrows!

(POV: Y/N)

We were in Ports class listening to him talk about how he killed a grimm with his bare hands... again. Everybody seemed to be excited. Especially Blake. She really wanted to take out Torchwick, and I was looking forward to stopping Bryan from becoming something that the writer just spat out right on the spot.

Author: Hey! You try sticking to the main storyline while trying to make an original sub plot!

(Y/N): Sorry.

From a few seats away, I could hear Jaune trying to make a move on Weiss. I was 2 seconds away from telling him to open his eyes and go out with Pyrrha.

Jaune: [So Weiss. You know, um... maybe after this... we could go um... grab a bite to eat?]

Port: Blah blah blah blah blah...

Jaune: [Ya know, I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome.]

I turn to Ruby.

(Y/N): [Good to hear they still have Die Hard in this world.]

Ruby: You mean Try Hard?

(Y/N): Oh, well... close enough.

Jaune:... Aaand after that maybe we could go... study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm... you know.

The bell to end classes rings and Weiss stands up Immediately.

Port:... And then, I... Oh. Timed that one wrong I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion will have to wait, until next time.

Jaune: Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss: No, no, no, yes.

Jaune groans and puts his head on the desk. We all walk by and Yang pats his head.

Yang: One day.

(Y/N): Don't worry Jaune. You'll find the right girl some day.

Jaune: You wouldn't wanna hang out at the movies later, would you?

(Y/N): Sorry Jaune. I've got plans.

Jaune: Aw... not even my best friend wants to hang out.

(Y/N): You know buddy, you could always take Pyrrha to see Bruce- SPRUCE Willis. I mean, you already have the tickets. And I'm sure she would love to go with you.

Jaune: Oh please. Why would someone like Pyrrha want to hang out with me?

(Y/N): Why do you think someone like Weiss would wanna hang out with you?

Jaune: Well, I believe that-

(Y/N): Look, just ask Pyrrha. I guarantee she'll accept. Now get up and go have fun.

Jaune: Thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): No problem Jaune.

Timeskip, RWBY dorm.

I got a new jacket for the mission today. It looks like this...

 It looks like this