Chapter Three

I wake up to a ringing noise. I groan when I figure out someone's calling me. I search for my phone, not daring to open my eyes. Soon my hand lands on the rectangular object. I press answer.

"Hello?"

I ask sleepily.

"Dude where are you? It's twelve in the afternoon! You said you were gonna be here at eleven so we could get ready"

Ethan says. Oops... I forgot... Ethan, his sister and his sisters friend and I are going to a hockey game at three.

"Shit..."

I mumble.

"I'll be there in ten minuets"

I say and hang up. I fall on my back and let out a sigh. I'm not good at getting out of bed.

After three minuets of just sitting there, I finally decide to get up. I walk over to my closet to pick what I'm gonna wear. I put on my black jeans with my 'A Day To Remember' T-shirt. And my pair of black converse. I quickly do my hair so it looks acceptable, then I head downstairs and get a banana from the kitchen. Then I'm off on my mission!! To get to Ethan's house!!

~~~

I knock on the door and wait for Ethan to answer. When he opens the door a smile appears on his face.

"Hey"

"Hi"

I walk in the house and take off my shoes. I follow Ethan to the living room where I see two girls. Both of them turn around when we entered the room. One has blonde hair with blue eyes, her name is Sarah. That's Ethan's sister. I look over at the other girl and I swear I felt my heart skip a beat. She's beautiful. She has black straight hair that goes down to her chest. And her eyes are an emerald green. Her skin is a bit pale but it goes well with her eyes. She smiles at me.

"Hi, my names Rose"