Chapter Four

My heart is pounding so hard that it could pop out of my chest. She's so beautiful.

"I-I'm..."

I start, but I can't seem to find the words. I'm to stunned to find the words. Ethan speaks up.

"Rose, this is Kyle"

He gestures to me. I awkwardly smile and give her a little wave. She giggles. Her giggle is so adorable it makes me smile wider. I can't help it.

" we'll since everyone's here, how about we go grab some lunch before the game"

Sarah says, breaking the silence. We all nod and head to the door. I can tell today is going to be interesting.

~~~

After five minuets of arguing in the car about where to eat, we finally pull up to NY Fries. I love this place, the poutine here is amazing.

We get out of the car and go inside. Ethan and Sarah ask us what we want, then go to the counter to order it. While Rose and I go find seats.

"So... How old are you?"

She asks shyly as we walk to a table for four.

"I'm seventeen. And you?"

I ask and sit down in the chair next to the window. She sits on the opposite side of the table.

"Sixteen"

I look out the window, and try not to smile at that. Wait, why do I want to smile?

"I see you like the band 'A Day To Remember' I'm in love with that band. Do you like any other bands?"

I look at her, to see her looking at the cars passing by. The sun lights her face, and makes her eyes shine, which makes her beauty increase.

"A Day To Remember, Sleeping with Sirens, Falling in Reverse, Black vile Brides, and Korn"

She looks at me, her eyes wide.

"I love most of those bands"

She slightly laughs. I smile.

"Then we'll get along just fine"